According to this year’s examination scheme, the test comprises 180 multiple-choice questions from physics, biology (zoology and botany) and chemistry
Representative picture. Wikimedia Commons
After a long wait, the National Testing Agency (NTA) finally announced the date for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021 a few days ago.
While the test is now to be carried out in pen-and-paper mode on September 12th, the agency has introduced various changes to this year’s examination scheme. According to the examination brochure, the NEET UG 2021 will have internal options in contrast to previous years.
The brochure states: “In order to streamline the decision of the various school education councils to reduce the curriculum, the NTA has made the decision to offer a selection in section” B “for each of the 4 (four) subjects”.
According to this year’s examination scheme, the test comprises 180 multiple-choice questions from physics, biology (zoology and botany) and chemistry. All three subjects consist of two sections – A and B. Section A comprises 35 credits and is compulsory for candidates. On the other hand, Section B has 15 questions, but students have the option to answer only 10.
According to the evaluation scheme, students receive four points for each correct answer, while one grade is deducted for each incorrect answer. The agency does not cut grades for unchecked questions.
For inexperienced people, the NTA organizes the NEET every year for admission to various medical courses such as MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BDS and BUMS. It will be held in a total of thirteen languages, including Hindi and English.
Originally, the test was supposed to be carried out on August 1st. However, the agency postponed the exam due to the second COVID-19 Wave across the country.
The application process for NEET UG 2021 is currently running. Aspirants can visit the official website nta.ac.in to register. The application window is open on August 6th until 11:50 p.m.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )