The national medical entrance exam NEET 2021 will be conducted in a new format this year. The exam will take place on September 12th and will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This year, changes were made to the existing pattern of the NEET to standardize the examination structure and the current curriculum for 12th grade students
NEET 2021: New exam template explained
For each subject – physics, chemistry, botany, zoology – the NEET questionnaire would have two sections: Section A and Section B.
Section A of the NEET questionnaire would contain 35 questions in each subject and each question would be given 4 points.
Section B of the NEET questionnaire contains 15 questions in each subject and candidates can try 10 of them. Each question is rated with a total of 4 points.
In section B of each subject, the candidates are given 5 additional questions for selection and answering.
This is very similar to the committee examination questions, where internal choices are provided in each grade category.
If the answer is wrong, there is a negative rating of 1 point.
The exam is held in 11 regional languages, English and Hindi. Candidates who choose the regional language will receive a bilingual questionnaire with the selected regional language and English.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )