NVS class 9th exam syllabus 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has published the 9th Class Syllabus of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) in 2022. The entrance exam for the 9th grade will take place on April 9th, 2022. Let us know the full information on Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s 9th Grade Curriculum:
JNVST is a national level exam conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). JNVST is held every year to enroll talented candidates from rural areas of the country into grades VI and IX in various navodaya vidyalayas in the country.
JNVST 2022 class 9. Examination schedule
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will take the grade 9 exam until April 9, 2022 this year. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has published the 9th grade curriculum. Because of this, the candidates can study this course and take this exam easily. The exam center will be located in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the relevant district.
These rules for appearing in the 9th grade exam
The Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Grade Admission Curriculum Examination Scheme is as follows:
- The exam will be objective.
- The questions are asked in the form of multiple choice questions.
- The question sheet will have 100 points.
- The exam takes two and a half hours.
JNVST exam pattern class 9.
NVS admission plan for 9th grade
The Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Grade Admissions Curriculum Examination Schedule (NVS 9th Grade 2022 Exam Schedule) is as follows:
- Character ideas / spelling discretion
- Word distinction (source / origin)
- Options / antonyms
- Word discretion (slight difference in word usage)
- Post differentiation identification (practical category)
- Introduction of the term
- correct sentence
- Composition of sentences (simple / compound / mixed)
- Understanding (unseen passage)
- Word and phrase
- Structural spelling
- Rearrange the jumbled word
- Use of comparison levels
- Modal excipients
- Use of prepositions
- Indirect speech
- Rational numbers
- Squares and square roots
- Cube and cube roots
- Exponents and power
- Direct and inverse proportions
- Quantity comparison (percentage, profit and loss, discount, single and compound interest)
- Algebraic expressions and identities including factorization
- Linear equations in one variable
- Understanding squares (parallelogram, diamond, rectangle, square, kite)
- Measurement: a) Area of the flat figures b) Area and volume of cube, cuboid and cylinder
Data handling (bar chart, pie chart, organizing data, probability).
- Food – Crop Production and Management; Microorganism; Food preservation
- Materials I – Synthetic Fibers; Plastics; Metals and non-metals
- Material II – coal and petroleum; Refining of petroleum; Fossil fuels; Combustion and flame
- Live / not live; Cell structure and function; Protection of Plants and Animals – Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks
- Reproduction –Asexual and sexual reproduction, reaching adolescence
- Force – frictional force; Gravity; Thrust and pressure
- Light – reflection of light; Multiple reflection; Human eye; Care of the eyes; Sound; Human ears; Volume and pitch, audible and inaudible sound
- Chemical effects of electric current; Electroplate
- Natural phenomena – lightning; Earthquakes, air and water pollution
- Solar system; Stars and constellations
Bookmark sarkariiyojana.in to learn more about government programs
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |