Odisha HSC Entry Ticket 2022: Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSEO) has published the admission cards for the exam of class 10 SA 1 2021-22 on bseodisha.ac.in.
Grade 10 students are instructed to download their hall tickets from the official portal.
If possible, students must print out the admission card as soon as possible prior to the start of the BSE Odisha Class 10 Summative Assessment (SA) I.
The process is scheduled to take place on January 5th, 2022. This was also confirmed by the state minister for mass education, Samir Ranjan Dash.
Candidates who take the exam will be from January 5, 2022 to January 8, 2022, you need to download the Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022. The sections below will also give you the Odisha HSC Exam Date 2022 dates, details about it and the steps to download the Odisha Class 10 Admit Card 2022 from the official website @ bseodisha.ac.in.
Mentioned details of BSE Odisha Class 10 Summative Assessment-1 Hall ticket 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Duration of the test
- Applicant photo
- Date and time of the test
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Name of the exam center
- Exam Center Code
- Name of the father
- name of the mother
- Gender: Male, Female)
- Applicant role number
- Exam Name
- Name of the class
- Test center address
- Important information for the exam
- Signature of the candidate and the examination advisor.
Steps to review and download the Odisha 10th Admission Card 2022
We recommend all candidates to follow the steps below and download the Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022 from the official website.
- Candidates must visit the Board of Secondary Education’s official website, Odisha @ bseodisha.ac.in.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- In it, go to the newest section.
- There you can search for the link to the Odisha Class 10 Admit Card 2022 for Summative Assessment-1 (Madhyanam & Correspondance Course).
- Click on this link.
- Enter the details in the required fields.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Check the details available on it.
- Finally, download the BSE Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022 to take the exam.
The country is currently expecting a third wave of COVID-19 due to the new variant of the virus called Omicron. Several states / UTs including Maharashtra, Gujarat and Delhi have already imposed certain restrictions due to the increase in daily cases. Against this background, several students of the 10th grade in Odisha had doubts about the data sheet BSE Odisha Class 10 SA 1.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |