OFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction: Hyderabad FC lost three points to Chennaiyin FC thanks to a penalty from Vladimir Koman. Today we will see Odisha battling the 2x finalist, Bengaluru FC. Odisha FC will start their Indian Super League (ISL) 2021-22 campaign against Bengaluru FC at Tilak Ground in Vasco today. Bengaluru FC have already played their first match of the season, registering a 4-2 win against NorthEast United FC.
Let’s look at both the sides:
Odisha FC | OFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction
Last year, Odisha FC were at the bottom of the table. Kiko Ramirez is the new charge. They have also brought in many new faces. They may be looking to mark their territory this season.
Bengaluru FC | OFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction
Bengaluru had already started their campaign with a massive victory. They are again eyeing three points and would like to improve their consistency after a poor season last year.
OFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction | match details
|venue||Tilak Maidan, Goa|
|Date||November 24, Wednesday|
|playing potential||Odisha Predicted XI: Arshdeep Singh, Gaurav Bora, Victor Mangil, Hector Rodas, Sahil Panwar, Vineet Rai, Javi Hernandez, Jerry Mawimingthanga, Nandakumar Shekhar, Jonathan Christian de Jesus, Daniel Lalhilampuia
Bengaluru FC Probable XI: Gurpreet Sandhu, Alan Costa, Ajit Kamaraj, Aashiq Kurunian, Yrondu Musavu-King, Bruno Silva, Jayesh Rane, Suresh Wangjam, Udanta Singh, Clayton Silva, Sunil Chhetri
|Sports injuries||Odisha FC: Zero
Bengaluru FC: Leon Augustine
my dream 11 team
Gurpreet Sandhu, Alan Costa, Yrondu Musavu-King, Hector Rodas, Sahil Panwar, Jayesh Rane, Xavi Hernandez, Bruno Silva, Sunil Chhetri, Jonathan Aridai Cabrera, Prince Ibarra
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: OFC vs BFC Dream11 Predictions
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu paved his way in the league throughout the year owing to his excellence. the caretaker More than 74.22 percent is left.
- Alan Costa and Musavu-King is about to return to the center. Both have shown consistent bowling performance in their previous matches.
- Sahil Panwar is someone we can trust. The 21-year-old has a pass accuracy of 66%, but was given fewer chances. Hopefully he will get some time on the pitch with Odisha. Hector Rodas also joined Odisha this season, who has a lot of experience with the Spanish and Belgian teams.
- Jayesh Rana has been in the league since the inception of Hero ISL. He is also known as a talented midfielder with a passing accuracy of 60.38 and over 170 tackles in 85 games.
- Javi Hernandez has some decent numbers on the record. The former Castilla man of Real Madrid has contributed 10 goals in 37 matches.
- Bruno Silva also switched to Bengaluru on a two-year loan deal. Hopefully he would like to make a name for himself in the tournament.
- Sunil Chhetri is the clear choice in the attack. The Indian captain has registered 49 goals and made assists in 94 ISL games.
- Aridai Cabrera has signed for Odisha for this season. The Spanish winger has previously played for several La Liga clubs. He will try to make his mark in the league.
- Prince Ibarra started his campaign with a goal in the last match. The Congolese striker would again like to add to his tally.
[For more latest updates and stories on Indian sports (and athletes), subscribe to the KreedOn network today-
KreedOn: The Voice of #Indiansport]
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )