ojee: appointments for the OJEE medical consultation process

BHUBANESWAR: OJEE released a tentative schedule for registration and publication of the state merits list for counseling and admission to MBBS / BDS courses on Wednesday. Online registration will start on Wednesday afternoon.

Country candidates who have qualified in the national aptitude test 2021 (NEET (UG) -2021) can register for admission to MBBS / BDS courses for the academic session 2021-22.

Congratulations!

You have successfully cast your vote

The purpose of registration is to create a state list of services for the registered candidates (those interested in advice and admission to MBBS / BDS courses). This list is used for the further advisory and admission process in MBBS / BDS courses. Registration and online application, payment of fees, uploading of documents for online verification take place between January 12th and January 18th. Candidates can submit an inquiry about the procedure until January 19, 5 p.m.

The preliminary state merits of the registered candidates will be released on January 24th (5pm), while the final state merits of these candidates will be released on January 27 in due course, ”said SK Chand, chairman of OJEE.

Registration is the creation of a candidate’s own username and password for logging into the online counseling site. After logging into the site, the candidate must complete the online application form, pay the registration fee of Rs 1000 online and upload the required documents (only in PDF format) for online verification. Candidates must periodically check their email ID for messages during the consultation.

Previously, OJEE had decided to hold an online consultation process for these candidates from November 29th. However, it was postponed because the Committee of the Medical Council (MCC) of the Union’s Ministry of Health and Family did not issue the notification of the start of the seat allocation process for all India quota.

This year, 1450 MBBS seats will be allowed in Odisha, compared to 1350 seats last year. Odisha has eight state and two privately owned medical colleges with 1,450 seats in addition to 500 seats from two universities. While the OJEE authorities provide advice to the 10 medical colleges (including two private ones), the universities that are considered universities have different regulations for the admission of their 500 MBBS places.

The OJEE, which runs the medical consultation process in Odisha, will only allocate 85 percent of the medical seats, leaving the 15 percent quota for all of India. After inclusion in the national quota, the canceled (vacant) seats are given to the state.

.

नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |

भारत माता की जय |

Leave a Reply