Pune, July 20, 2021: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is conducting a joint entrance test for the first time in the state, a pre-admission test (CET) is being carried out for admission to Class XI. Students can apply for the CET online exam from July 20th to July 26th. The CET exam will take place on August 21 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The students were curious about what the CET curriculum would look like for admission to the eleventh grade. In the subjects English, mathematics (parts 1 and 2), natural sciences and technology (parts 1 and 2), social sciences (history and political science, geography), however, a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with 25 points each are asked.
Due to Corona, 25% of the subject-related curriculum was omitted for the 2020-21 academic year and no questions about this curriculum are asked in the exam. State students do not have to pay any examination fees for further training. However, CBSE and other board students must pay a fee of Rs 178 for the CET exam.
The CET check is carried out via the OMR sheet. One of the examination centers determined by the board of directors is made available to the students for the examination. The examination center will be announced taking into account the address given by the student in the application. Students must select the medium when completing the examination form. Students with disabilities should carefully fill out the application form; the board has appealed.
The state executive published the topic for the 11th CET on Monday. However, a few days ago a training book based on these factors was published. Hence, those working on this process have done the job of conveying the information on the subject items openly before students understand it. There is still no clarification on whether action will be taken against those making profits on behalf of CET.
Follow the Punekar News:
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )