The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a new notice of the hiring of multiple posts of traffic police officers.
According to the announcement, a total of 56 vacancies will be filled as part of this announcement. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online after going through the notification.
Details on the discontinuation of OSSC Traffic Constable
Open position at OSSC Traffic Constable
- Post name: Traffic cop
- Number of vacancies: 56
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment Salary
- Upon selection for the position, the candidate will be nominated as the Prime Minister with a remuneration of Rs 13,300 / – per month (for the first year) according to the government. in GA & PG Department Communication No. 28621 / Gen. from 10/27/2021.
- The appointment to the position takes place in accordance with the relevant recruiting rules and the rules of the Odisha Group “C” and “D” positions (contractual appointment) 2013 Notified vide Govt. in GA & PG Dept. Communication No. 32010 / Gen dt 12/11/2013.
Age Limit for Recruiting OSSC Traffic Constable
- The candidate may not be younger than 21 years and older than 32 years on 01.01.2021 with the usual age relief in accordance with the rules for SC, ST, SEBC, women, former and employed contract employees.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment Educational Degree
- The candidate must pass a +2 test or an equivalent test carried out by a recognized board / university or an institution recognized by the board / university, as well as the ME standard / RSC exam with Odia as a language subject passed
Also read: ESIC recruitment 2022: New notification for 3847 UDC, MTS, shorthand posts; Salary up to Rs 81,100 per month
How to Apply for OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment
- Candidates can apply on the OSSC’s official website, ossc.gov.in, once the link has been activated.
- A detailed advertisement with the live schedule of the online application form will be published shortly.
- Applicants are encouraged to refer to other eligibility criteria, detailed job postings, examination schedule (including curriculum), standard physical measurement criteria, and physical tests prior to applying for the position in the detailed advertisement.
- You are also advised to keep in regular contact with the Commission’s website ossc.gov.in for detailed updates.
Click here to read the notification regarding the discontinuation of OSSC Traffic Constable
Click here to visit the official website
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |