Physiology is a branch of science that studies living organisms, plants, and animals, and how various systems within them work in an integrated manner to keep them alive. It covers the chemistry and physics behind basic body functions, including molecular behavior in cells and the functioning of various organ systems. Physiology includes the physiology of humans and the physiology of plants.
- What is human physiology?
- How do you prepare for human physiology?
- Tips for preparing for human physiology
What is human physiology?
Human physiology is a branch of science that studies the study of various organ systems in the human body and how they work to ensure good health. The physiology of the human body helps us understand whether cells, organs and various systems are functioning well and what measures need to be taken to keep them in good working order. Students study various systems related to digestion, breathing, circulation and excretion.
How do you prepare for human physiology?
Human physiology is a vast topic that encompasses everything from the cellular level to organ systems. It is very important to identify the human physiology topics for NEET preparation. The candidate should study these topics in detail and take notes. Various Human Physiology NEET topics are listed on this page to help candidates prepare well.
Tips for preparing for human physiology
The weighting of this topic is 12% in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). Candidates who prepare well can score 20-24 in this subject. Here are a few tips to help you prepare:
- Prepare the basics from NCERT books, followed by reference books
- Try to understand the concept as it will help you stay for a longer period of time
- Focus on charts such as the circulatory system, excretory system, respiratory system, and others
- Solve the questions from previous years and check the sample question from Physiology
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |