Curriculum PGDBA 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has published the PGDBA syllabus on the official website i.e pgdba.iitkgp.ac.in. Knowing the PGDBA syllabus is very important before you start preparing for the exam. Here are all the important topics included in the PGDBA syllabus. In this article, you can find the PGDBA Syllabus, PGDBA Exam Pattern, PGDBA Books, PGDBA Question Sheets for the previous year, etc.
Syllabus PGDBA 2022
The sections in the PGDBA 2022 syllabus are – Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Data Visualization, Verbal Skills and Logical Thinking.
For quantitative suitability –
|Simultaneous linear equations||binomial theorem|
|series||AP, GP, HP|
|circles||Trigonometry – Triangles|
|Trigonometric Identities||heights and distances|
|Analysis – functions, continuity, limits||derivative|
|maxima & minima||methods of integration|
|Assessment of areas through integration||velocity math|
For data interpretation and data visualization –
|Data-driven questions||line charts|
For Verbal Skills –
|reading comprehension||Correction of sentences|
|fill the gaps||spell check|
|recognize mistakes||Choose the right words|
For logical thinking –
|Logical links||blood relatives|
PGDBA 2022 books
Candidates may refer to some of the books given below for the PGDBA exam –
|book name||purchase link|
|Word power made easy by Norman Lewis||Click here|
|High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin||Click here|
|Logical and analytical thinking by AK Gupta||Click here|
|Logical Thinking and Data Interpretation for CAT by Nishit Sinha||Click here|
|Quantitative Suitability for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha||Click here|
|Quantitative Adequacy for CAT by Deepak Agrawal||Click here|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma||Click here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Thinking by RS Agarwal||Click here|
|Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Ananta Ashish||Click here|
PGDBA 2022 exam pattern
Candidates can refer to the PGDBA 2022 exam pattern provided below –
- duration of the test – 3 hours
- type of questions – Questions with multiple answers
- Correct answer markers – 3 marks
- negative mark – (-1 point)
- mode of examination – Online
- medium of language- English
|sections||number of questions||number of marks|
|Data interpretation and data visualization||5||fifteen|
PGDBA 2022 questionnaire for the previous year
Candidates may review last year’s questionnaires for a best practice given below –
How to prepare for PGDBA 2022
Candidates can check some of PGDBA 2022 preparation tips –
- You should also weigh your audit approach.
- Do lots of mock tests and do them weekly to see where you’re lagging and where you’re at.
- Analyze your answers, how long it took you to solve the questions, is there a faster way to solve them, and which areas to focus on.
- Look at the topics you feel more comfortable with and start with those if you want.
- Some preparation for higher level math will help you do better, like determinants and matrices, calculus, applying derivatives, etc.
- Solve worksheets and also stick to your NCERT first.
- In the logical thinking section, solve different types of questions to improve your logical skills.
- You should solve at least the last 5 years work.
- Decide in advance which section you want to try first and which not, and how much time you will devote to each section.
Frequently asked questions about the PGDBA 2022 curriculum
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur publishes the PGDBA 2022 syllabus.
The official PGDBA 2022 syllabus is published on the official website i.e. iimcal.ac.in.
Some of the important topics of quantitative aptitude in PGDBA exam 2022 are simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations, trigonometric identities, inequalities, etc.
Some of the important logical reasoning topics in PGDBA exam 2022 are Logical Connections, Blood Relatives, Clock and Calendar, Statements and Conclusions, etc.
The duration of the PGDBA 2022 exam is 3 hours.
Some books to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude section in PGDBA 2022 exam are A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Agarwal, Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Abhijit Guha etc.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |