New Delhi, June 9th (UNI) A petition has been filed with the Supreme Court asking candidates for the intermediate and final exams under the old Chartered Accountancy (CA) curriculum to give an additional try.
The petitioner Adv Anubha Srivastava Sahai contradicted the notification of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) of the 5th taking exams and taking advantage of all benefits.
The plea also aimed to set up a CA examination center in each district of the country so that “examinations can be carried out in stages”.
In particular, the ICAI has postponed the CA foundation examination due to the current Covid-19 situation. The exam will now take place from July 24th.
“Given the ongoing COVID-19, and in the interest of the well-being and well-being of students and to alleviate their needs, it has been decided to postpone the Chartered Accountants Foundation exam. These exams will now be held from July 24, 2021 around the world.” According to an official statement.
The plea also requested free transport and accommodation near the examination centers for middle and final students from July 6th to July 20th and for elementary school students from July 24th.
UNI JW SV 1719
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )