Friends, from here IBPS PO Syllabus 2022 PDF has been made available in Hindi and English, which you can download here.
Friends, as you know, the notification was soon issued about IBPS PO, which many students have been committed to for years and some of them asked for IBPS PO syllabus from me, i.e. from eekamsyllabus.in IBPS PO syllabus PDF in Hindi & English was made for made available to all students absolutely free of charge, which you can know and download here.
IBPS PO selection process & exam template
I would like to inform friends who do not know that the IBPS PO selection process mainly takes place in stages, which I have explained in detail in the following.
- Preliminary examination
- Network check
IBPS PO preliminary and main examination samples
Friends, below I have explained the IBPS PO Pre & Mains exam pattern in detail in the table and important points for your information that you can read and retrieve.
1.IBPS PO preliminary test sample
- This test is carried out in online mode
- This exam is of the MCQ type, that is, of the multiple choice type.
- There are 100 questions asked in this exam
- This exam has a full 100 points.
- There are 60 minutes available for the exam
- There is a negative grade of 0.25 in the exam
|section||Total number of questions||Overall grades||Period of time|
2.IBPS PO Mains exam pattern
- This test is carried out in online mode
- The questions will be both objective and descriptive
- 1 point is awarded for the correct answer
- 0.25 point deduction for each wrong answer
- Candidates should focus on the grammar part while answering the descriptive questions, which consist of writing a letter and an essay
|No.||Test name||Number of questions||Highest Score||Exam medium||Timekeeping (separately time-controlled)|
|1||Reasoning and computer skills||45||60||English and Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||English and Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4th||Data analysis and interpretation||35||60||English and Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English language (letter writing & essay)||2||25th||English||30 minutes|
IBPS PO interview process
Only those students who have passed the Pre & Mains exam will be invited to the IBPS PO interview and I have explained in detail below what happens during the interview process.
- Candidates who qualify for the main exam will be invited to a face-to-face interview. The interview is weighted with 100 points and applicants must have achieved at least 40% of the points in order to pass the personal interview
- The duration of the interview is 15-20 minutes and the candidates are asked questions about current topics, basic economics, banking sector as well as general knowledge
- The merit list is drawn up on the basis of the grades obtained in the main and interview in a ratio of 80:20. Candidates will be selected for final assignment to one of the banks according to the vacancies
IBPS PO Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi and English
Friends, I would like to inform you that the IBPS PO Pre & Mains Syllabus 2022 has been made available in Hindi and English, which you can read and download here.
1.IBPS PO for curriculum 2022
Notice :- Friends, here I have explained the IBPS PO Pre Syllabus 2022 in detail using a table that you can be familiar with from here.
|English language||Quantitative Skills Curriculum||Reasoning curriculum|
|Reading comprehension||simplification||logical thinking|
|Fill in the blank||Loss of profit||alphanumeric series|
|para messed up||mix and charge||Ranking / direction / alphabet test|
|Other||Simple interest & compound interest & addition & index||Data insufficiency|
|Fill in the blank||working hours||coded inequalities|
|Multiple meaning / error detection||Time and distance||Seating arrangements|
|fill in a paragraph||Measurement – cylinder, cone, sphere||puzzle|
|Data interpretation||lay the table|
|Ratio and proportion, percentage||phrase|
|Episode and series||Input-output|
|Permutations, combinations and probability||coding decoding|
2. IBPS PO Mains Syllabus 2022
Notice :- Friends, here I have explained the IBPS PO Mains Syllabus 2022 in detail using a table that you can be familiar with from here.
|Quantitative aptitude curriculum||Logical reasoning and computer literacy curriculum|
|percent||round seating arrangement|
|Ratio and percentage||linear seating arrangement|
|Data interpretation||Double line-up|
|Measurement and geometry||Definition|
|Problems of the Centuries||Directions and distances|
|Win and loss||Order and ranking|
|Series of numbers||Data insufficiency|
|Speed, distance and time||encode and decode|
|Time and work||Code disparities|
|Permutations and combinations|
|mix and charge|
|General awareness curriculum||General awareness curriculum||English course|
|financial awareness||Internet||Reading comprehension|
|Common sense||Keyboard shortcuts||Grammer|
|static consciousness||Computer abbreviation||Oral ability|
|Part of a computer that you can touch and feel|
|Computer basics / terminology|
Read this too …
Yes, you can find out more about IBPS PO Pre & Mains Syllabus, Selection Process & Exam Pattern here.
Yes, from here you have provided the PDF of the IBPS PO Pre & Mains Syllabus 2022 in Hindi & English.
Friends, I hope you understood this article very well and you need to have the answers to all the related questions in mind, but if you have any other questions related to this, please feel free to ask me. You can ask in the comments box below, I’ll definitely answer all of your questions.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |