Rajasthan PTET 2022 – Good preparation is key to passing any exam well. With the right preparation, candidates can not only get good grades, but also be stress-free at the same time. Hence, it is very important to have a good preparation plan. A well-planned study helps one stay more focused and confident. Candidates should always focus on understanding and clarifying the concepts first, and then memorizing them, rather than just invading them. Rajasthan PTET 2022 is just around the corner and we are here to provide some tips and tricks to help you prepare for PTET.
Preparation for Rajasthan PTET 2022
Not every candidate has the privilege of taking part in the coaching sessions or institutes for their preparation, so many of them also google the preparation tips. Check out the page below to learn more about how to prepare yourself well.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam overview
It is very important to have a brief understanding of the exam candidates are about to take. Below is an overview of the PTET exam:
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan PTET 2022|
|Leading body||Government Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Exam level||State examination|
|Exam mode||Pen and paper based (offline)|
|Kind of question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total number of questions||200|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 curriculum
It is very important to have a clear understanding of the curriculum. By knowing the curriculum, one gets to know the subjects, subjects, subtopics, chapters, sections, etc. that need to be studied. There are four main sections in PTET: Intellectual Skills, Teaching Skills, General Knowledge, and Language Skills. Therefore, it is very important to study and prepare these sections thoroughly. PTET is a general entrance examination and therefore the curriculum is not very extensive and extensive. It can easily be covered if given.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam template
Before candidates appear for an exam, they should have a thorough understanding of their exam pattern. The test pattern for PTET is as follows:
- Mode: The PTET test is performed in offline mode, that is, pen and paper mode.
- Length of time: PTET will last from 03 hours.
- Kind of question: The question is asked of the type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The exam media are Hindi and English.
- Total number of questions: A total of 200 questions are asked in PTET.
- Overall grades: PTET will total 600 marks.
- Evaluation scheme: For each correct answer 03 points are awarded. There will be no negative rating for wrong answer.
The section-wise distribution of the grades is as follows:
|Sections||Number of questions|
|Teaching recruitment / aptitude test||50|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam preparation tips
In order to qualify for the Rajasthan PTET, candidates must go through an effective and adequate preparatory process. Since this is a state exam, the level of competition will also be very high. Here are some prep tips candidates can follow to pass the exam with good grades:
- Understand the curriculum: It is important to understand the full exam syllabus. This helps in having a clear idea of the important topics to be studied for the exam.
- Create a schedule: Candidates should develop an adequate curriculum and sincerely adhere to it. It is very important to have a proper schedule and sincerely stick to it in order to prepare thoroughly.
- Knowledge of the exam pattern: A clear knowledge of the exam pattern helps in stratifying the entire exam paper. By knowing the exam template, you know how to fill in the time and prepare for the exam.
- Exercise from the previous year: The candidates should practice the written test of the previous year excessively and as often as possible so that they can increase their pace and solve and complete the test within the given time.
- Improving thinking skills: Since PTET also has sections for mental and logical reasoning, candidates are encouraged to work on more and more reasoning questions so that they develop their thinking accordingly.
- Revision: It is very necessary to revise everything that was studied last. Revision helps in memorizing and remembering everything that has already been studied.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Important Books
PTET is a very competitive exam as many candidates appear for it every year. Hence, it is very important to make sure that the preparation is done properly. In order to prepare well, the following are some of the books that candidates can refer to in their preparation:
|Book and author name||Left|
|Learning and Teaching (ENGLISH MEDIUM) – By Dr. SC Oberoi||Buy here|
|Lakshya PTET Pre B.ED||Buy here|
|Complete Guide to Sure Success PTET Rajasthan Paperback||Buy here|
|Pre B.SC B.ED 2019 Free Resolve Paper Book (Rajasthan)||Buy here|
|Mathuriya Math with argumentation by RAM NIVAS MATHURIYA||Buy here|
|Lakshya Rajasthan GK, Part-1: Complete Geography & Economy by Manu Prakashan||Buy here|
|A modern approach to verbal and non-verbal thinking by RS Agrawal||Buy here|
About the Rajasthan PTET exam
The Government Dungar College in Bikaner organizes the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET). The relevant official announcement will be published in January 2022. Candidates who qualify for the PTET exam will be admitted to B.ED courses offered by various teacher training institutes. To appear in Rajasthan PTET, candidates should have passed 12th grade to be able to appear for a 4 year B.Ed course, and for the 2 year B.ed course they should have their Bachelor degree completed.
FAQs to prepare for Rajasthan PTET 2022
Answer PTET, also known as Aptitude test in front of the teacher is an exam conducted in Rajasthan to assess the eligibility of candidates who appear for B. ed exams. To appear for PTET, the candidate must be an Indian citizen. In addition, they should have achieved at least 50% of the grades in the master’s or bachelor’s degree.
Answer Mental ability.
Recruitment and aptitude test for teaching.
Language skills (Hindi or English)
Answer Ramesh Publication House Books (RPH books) for PTET. Amar ujala publication Books for PTET 2019. Ray Publishes the best guides for PTET. Ramnivas Mathuriya math book for reason and mathematics.
Answer Yes, PTET is a simple test.
Answer For each correct answer 3 points are awarded and there will be no negative mark in the Paper.
Answer 2 To qualify for the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET), candidates must: at least 40% points in the test. No goodwill stamps are provided.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |