How to Prepare for the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022 Exam UPSSSC Lekhpal Preparation Tips Important Topics To Prepare For Lekhpal 2022 लेखपाल परीक्षा की तैयारी कैसे करें Some Lekhpal Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks Crack UP Lekhpal Exam
How do I prepare for the UPSSSC Lekhpal exam 2022?
Brief details on the UPSSSC Lekhpal notification
|Original name||Uttar Pradesh Selection Committee for Subordinate Services (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the post||Lekhpal|
|Number of vacancies||7882 posts|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Exam date||The information. Soon|
|Application deadlines||– / – / 2022 to – / – / 2022|
STRATEGY FOR LEKHPAL EXAMINATION 2022
- First, read the question paper / instructions carefully whether there is a negative mark or not.
- Then solve the general Hindi part, general knowledge and questions about rural areas first.
- Try to try this part asap.
- Don’t waste time on a question.
- Try to maintain accuracy in solving Chakbandi Lekhpal’s question paper.
- Try the math on the last one. Solve the questions that you think are easy.
- Mark difficult questions and put them under load.
- Save 15 minutes on filling bubbles and re-examining questions.
- If there is no negative rating, try all of the questions.
About the Lekhpal 2022 exam: –
Uttar Pradesh Subordinated Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited application for Lekhpal (Consolidation Accountant). Candidates who have passed 12th place can take part in this test. After completing the application form, each candidate asks himself how to prepare for the exam, what topics to study in order to get good grades. Please note that this is an exam for grade 12. But competition has gotten fierce lately as many candidates apply for this exam. Candidates with a degree and postgraduate diploma also take part in this examination; this factor also increases the level of the examination. So in this article we are going to discuss how to prepare for the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022 exam, which topics to focus on more, which topics to devote less time to, and the most important time management.
Lekhpal selection process: –
Let’s take a look at the Lekhpal recruitment selection process for 2022-23. It consists only of the written examination basis.
(I) Written exam (100 marks)
Sample for the written Lekhpal exam: –
Now take a look at the distribution of the 80 marks for the written exam
- There is 40 questions each from the following topics: – (i) General Hindi (ii) Elementary Mathematics (iii) General Knowledge & General Awareness (iv) Questions about rural areas. Each part consists of 20 marks.
- So each question has 0.5 marks.
- The exam duration is 120 minutes OR 02 hours.
- Candidates have to answer 160 questions in 120 minutes.
- Each part is equally important, so candidates need to focus on each part of this exam.
To learn more about the UP Lekhpal Exam 2022 syllabus, click here
General Hindi: – General Hindi is the section to focus more on. The reason is:
- This part will take less time to solve and candidates will be able to score more points.
- In this section, candidates need to focus more on the selected topics described below.
- Candidates need to prepare well and cover all topics related to the Hindi part.
- It is often seen that candidates appear this part harsh and score fewer points. But this part is easy to evaluate and takes less time, especially in the Hindi language.
- Candidates are advised not to leave the Hindi language part less prepared as it is very useful for getting grades in written exams.
Topics to focus more on (Hindi):- Alankar, Rasa, Samas, synonyms, antonyms, Tatsam and Tadbhav, contracts, word formation for phrases, proverbs and idioms, sentence modification – gender, word, factor, spelling, mistakes related to many synonyms.
Elementary Math: – Math is the section that plays the final role in the candidate’s grade and achievement list. Candidates who score in this section have a chance to score more, which will be fruitful in the final selection.
- Candidates need to save time on the written exam to solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time on other sections such as General Hindi and General Awareness as this part will take more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part, candidates will need to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates will set their goal on the number of questions to be solved, with due attention given to all other sections. Thematic scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised not to solve any timing issues. The habit of seeing the nature of the question by sight can only arise after practicing more and more questions.
Topics for greater focus (elementary mathematics): – Decimal and Fractions, LCM HCF, Relationship between Numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Triangle and Pythagorean Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezoid, Perimeter and Area of the Parallelogram, Circumference and area of the circle, bar graph, pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon.
General awareness: – This is the section that is always in the area of uncertainty. In this section, the exam leader has the freedom to choose any topic and ask any kind of questions on topics, as general awareness encompasses an extensive curriculum.
- Recently, a number of general science questions have also been asked. so that candidates can focus more on studying general sciences.
- Candidates are free to cover the curriculum according to their strengths as these sections ask questions from history, geography, politics, and economics.
- In the Lekhpal exam, candidates can relax on topics related to current affairs, as fewer current affairs questions are asked in this exam.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which they have complete confidence. Wrong answers reduce your chances of getting more points.
Questions about rural areas: – This part is also very important, it is common sense
- This part is new to candidates.
- The curriculum is limited but very broad.
- Some parts such as government programs are covered in the Current Affairs section.
- Some questions are based on common sense or to test your knowledge of the area, so be prepared.
Questions from Basics, Rural Facts are asked. Candidates need to prepare topics such as: type of land, type of crops, land categories, chain, irrigation methods, land areas (hectares, acre, beegha), etc.
NOTICE : Other key Lekhpal exam topics that candidates must consider are:
1. Importance of agriculture in the Indian economy, reasons for lower production, land ownership methods, land regulation and land reform, tenant reform, various measurements and standards related to agriculture, cooperative farming, cooperative movement.
2. Agricultural input, agricultural machinery, advantages of agricultural mechanization, new dimensions of agriculture in the 21st century, establishment of agricultural export areas, fordings, Kissan credit card system, National Farmers Commission.
3. Community Development Programs, National Expansion Program, Intensive Agriculture Development Program, various programs implemented by the UP Government and Central Government.
4. Agricultural Regulation in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Plant Production, Plants in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Agricultural Development Programs, State Program for Land Development and Water Resources.
5. Animal husbandry, important departments for rural areas such as Block Development Officer, Lekhpal. Work and importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Uttar Pradesh Ministry of Agriculture, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, tribal societies.
Tips for cracking the Lekhpal exam: – Candidates must follow the tips below to pass the Lekhpal 2022 exam:
- Concentrate on your goal, regular reading & selection-oriented preparation will only help you pass this exam.
- Study subject wise. Record one topic at a time and practice more questions on the topic to help make it your forte on the exam.
- After reading all of the curricula. Take the time to review important exam topics. In the revision process, focus more on the issue that is your weakness. Pay less attention to the topic that you prepared well.
- Exercise sets: – After you complete the curriculum, give practice tests with honesty. It will help you guide you to your weak points. In the last five days, focus on your weak points.
- In the exam room, make your strategy based on your preparation. Take the section that is your forte and takes less time. Pay attention to the time as you solve questions.
- Before filling out your options on OMR sheets, take one last look at the questions and double-check your answers.
Aspirants! Focus on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is difficult until you have decided to crack this total dedication and hard work. Focus on your study plan. Wholeheartedly try to crack the nut of the Chakbandi Lekhpal exam. Enter your 100% in the exam. You will surely achieve your ultimate goal.
All the best for the UP Lekhpal exam
Please visit our website for the latest updates regarding UP Lekhpal 2022 exam, admission cards, answer keys and results.
Important link area
Candidates can leave their comments in the comments field. Any inquiry & comment is very much welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your request.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
We offer you the best tips and tricks for your written Lekhpal exam. Candidates can follow our tips to make their exam preparation much better.
The selection process is based entirely on the written test …… The written test Perhaps with 100 points (expected)
Candidates should focus more on their weaker subjects / sections / speed & accuracy / time management in order to get more grades on the exam.
Candidates can view the detailed curriculum via this post. In this post we have provided a detailed syllabus for your UPSSSC Lekhpal exam preparation. So you can see the full syllabus from the link above.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |