The date of the UPSC ESE 2021 exam is knocking on your door and with that in mind, you must have completed almost all of your favorite study materials and books. But are you still anxious and nervous about your preparation for the ESE exam?
Given that only 15 days Remaining for this year’s exam, it is the perfect time for aspirants to buckle up and get the most out of their preparation.
UPSC conducts the ESE exam for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Directors in various government departments and is one of the most anticipated exams. Many aspirants apply each year, but only a few are ultimately selected. This year UPSC ESE prelims is planned for JULY 18, 2021.
With only 15 days left, it’s best to focus more on revising rather than starting new topics now. In the last 15 days, revise all important formulas, topics and rules and make sure that you have revised all prepared sticky notes. Here are some important tips that can help you prepare.
General tips for cracking ESE IES exams
1. Revise all Main themes as much as possible before the exam.
2. Solve the ESE Full Lenth Mock Test & Question about the previous year Please note that Grade up has created all questionnaires from the previous year for all ESE industries such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electrical engineering and civil engineering. You need to take at least one mock test every day to improve your preparations and analyze your performance. If you want to download the ESE questionnaire for the past year, you can get it all from Gradeup.
3. Effective time management is crucial in these last 15 days of preparation. Take some time for paper 1 and 2.
4. Allow time for each section and try to complete each section in that time frame only. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Rest breaks are a necessity to refresh your mind, so try to take some breaks between study times.
5. Get regular sleep and pay attention to your diet, because without rest and a healthy diet, your brain cannot concentrate properly.
6. Avoid guesswork. If you are unsure of a question, it is better to leave it and solve the ones that you are sure of.
7. Short Cut Techniques: Solve numerical methods using short techniques instead of traditional methods to save time. When taking the ESE exam, pay attention to grades per question, negative grade and exam duration.
Preparation strategy of the last 15 days for ESE IES 2021
Save time-saving calculations
Since the calculator is not allowed in prelims, many toppers have shared their experience in the past of memorizing some values according to the requirement according to your stream.
Try not to read new material on topics that you have already studied, but rather revise what you have already studied in the past.
Practice numerical questions
It’s not enough just to know the formulas or how to do it, you need to solve questions in less than a minute. For this it is best to set a timer and only solve maximum questions during this period of time.
The ESE IES test suite will come in its time as your savior. Try all the tests and don’t panic especially for GS. It will strengthen your mindset about eliminating options and getting the correct answer, and it will also keep revising the tests.
This is the bottom line, you worked hard, you were righteous. In fact, every aspirant is faced with it, but ultimately, you can’t endure these things
Key to success
The key to success on the IES or any other exam will always be hard work, relentless effort, and perseverance, but a smart approach with systematic planning is also critical to achieving the goals. A thorough knowledge of the subject, including the clarity of basic concepts, as well as an awareness of current events, general knowledge, and a mature personality are also prerequisites for successfully passing this exam. If you follow a disciplined and dedicated revision strategy, this curriculum can add the Midas touch-up to your UPSC ESE prep in 15 days.
You have worked hard, prepared, and revised all subjects, but now you have 15 days to devote to ESE strategy and you are ready to take the exam. It doesn’t matter how well prepared you are, if you lose your beat during the exam or hope it all turns out for free. Your calm, awareness, relaxed mind, along with your hard work will determine whether or not you qualify for this exam. So be confident and try everything accurately and in a timely manner.
High achievers study plans
You can follow the curriculum for ESE technical and non-technical subjects.
Try Gradeup Super for unlimited access to all live structured courses and unlimited test tests via the links below:
Gradeup hopes you enjoy learning!
Good luck with your exam!!!
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )