Tips from toppers:
# 1 My strengths were math and English. It is necessary to know your weaknesses and strengths when starting the preparation. This allows you to prioritize key issues. Reading newspapers is also very important to doing well in General Awareness, and I read a newspaper every day.
-Srinath Reddy (SBI clerk 2018, SBI PO 2018 main exam passed)
# 2 Try to solve as many puzzles as possible, at least 5-6 puzzles a day. Floor puzzles, consanguinity, north-south arrangement are the standard puzzles that are asked in the questions.
I used to find English to be the hardest part of the exam as it is difficult to guess the pattern. Oliveboard mock tests helped me a lot with this and the markings on the mock test analysis show the areas where you are weak. The quality of these questions is also of excellent quality.
-Nihin Venugopal (SBI PO 2019 passed)
# 3 English was one of my strengths. I have a habit of reading the paper every day and it has helped. If you get the basics right and study them regularly, you can crack this section with ease.
I took an integrated approach to preparing SBI PO. I have been solving DI questions from various online resources every day. One thing about DI you need to practice daily and develop a good calculation speed.
-Ashish Kumar Jha (SBI PO 2018 passed)
# 4 I’ve personally tried doing a large number of mock tests online. I have to admit that Oliveboard Mock Tests are the best on the market. I’ve found these to be user-created and similar to the actual test. I was really impressed by the level of the questions and the variety of difficulty levels. What surprised me most was that they provided every help for the descriptive part of the math for the main exam and one for posting the topic. The forum is created and they get replies from their candidates.
-Tanmoy Nandy (SBI PO 2019 passed)
Try to incorporate these experiences to successfully pass your next SBI and PO exam. I hope these tips are useful. To get professional bank audit coaching near you, go to Top Bank Coaching Near You and fulfill your dream of becoming a bank clerk in 2021.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )