Rajasthan PTET 2022 curriculum – The Rajasthan PTET curriculum is published by the government of Dungar College, Bikaner. Rajasthan PTET 2022 is organized for candidates who are admitted for 2 years B.ed (Bachelor of Education) and 4 years integrated BA B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed. The exam is a state exam and is carried out once a year. Before appearing for an exam, candidates should be familiar with the syllabus as it will help prepare for the exam. The Rajasthan PTET exam will be held in May 2022. Read below to learn more about the Rajasthan PTET curriculum.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 curriculum
The government of Dungar College, Bikaner will announce the curriculum for PTET 2022 on the official website. Once the curriculum is published we will provide a link to it here. The PTET exam consists of three sections, namely: Mental Skills, General Awareness, Attitude and Aptitude Tests for Teachers, Language Skills (English or Hindi). Below we have provided the PTET 2022 curriculum based on the previous year. In the meantime, candidates can refer to these to begin their preparations:
Mental Skills Curriculum
- Judgment and decision making
- Creative thinking
- Draw conclusions, etc.
Language skills curriculum
- Functional grammar
- Sentence structures
General Awareness Curriculum
- Indian history and culture
- News (national & international)
- Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Environmental awareness
- India and its natural resources
- Indian history and culture
- Great Indian personalities (past and present)
- News (national & international)
Teaching qualification curriculum
- Social maturity
- Professional commitment
- interpersonal relationships
Rajasthan PTET exam template 2022
A clear understanding of the exam pattern is very important before showing up for an exam. Knowing the exam pattern will help you get good grades on the exam. It is helpful to have a clear knowledge of the exam pattern as that knowledge will tell the candidate the duration of the exam, number of questions, section, total number of exam, etc. Below is the exam template for the Rajasthan PTET 2022:
- Mode: The PTET test is carried out in offline mode.
- Length of time: The exam lasts 03 hours.
- Kind of question: The exam question is asked in multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The examination medium is both Hindi and English.
- Total number of questions: 200 questions are asked in the PTET exam.
- Overall grades: The total score for the exam is 600.
- Evaluation scheme: For each correct answer 03 points are awarded. If the answer is wrong, there will be no negative evaluation.
The section-wise distribution of the grades is as follows:
|Sections||Number of questions|
|Teaching recruitment / aptitude test||50|
Preparation tips for Rajasthan PTET 2022
Good preparation planning is essential to succeed in the exam. Without proper planning, all studies and preparations are free. By following some preparation tips, you can only pass the exam with good grades, but it can also be free of stress and tension. On the same line, below are some of the prep tips candidates can follow:
- Full curriculum: It is very important to have a thorough understanding of the curriculum. A good knowledge of the curriculum will help prepare you well for the exam. If you do not fully understand the curriculum, chances are your preparation is not going in the right direction. So the first step in preparation is to have a good understanding of the curriculum.
- Study according to the timetable: Creating a study plan is very important. This gives each section of the curriculum the same amount of time and attention.
- Choose books wisely: Make sure you choose the books correctly. Because B.ed is a popular exam, there are a variety of books on the market that refer to it. Pick the one that is similar and that has clear concepts.
- Dissolution of the previous year’s paper: It is always recommended that candidates complete the previous year’s questionnaires once before appearing for an exam. Dissolving the previous year’s paper not only gives you more security, but is also helpful in analyzing the level of preparation.
- Revision: The entire study period should be managed in such a way that there is still enough time for revision at the end. The review is a must before showing up for an exam and should definitely not be missed. Without a proper review, candidates shouldn’t be taking the exam.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Important Books
Below is a list of some important books candidates can get help from.
|Book and author name||Left|
|Learning and Teaching (ENGLISH MEDIUM) – By Dr. SC Oberoi||Buy here|
|Lakshya PTET Pre B.ED||Buy here|
|Complete Guide to Sure Success PTET Rajasthan Paperback||Buy here|
|Pre B.SC B.ED 2019 Free Resolve Paper Book (Rajasthan)||Buy here|
|Mathuriya Math with argumentation by RAM NIVAS MATHURIYA||Buy here|
|Lakshya Rajasthan GK, Part-1: Complete Geography & Economy by Manu Prakashan||Buy here|
|A modern approach to verbal and non-verbal thinking by RS Agrawal||Buy here|
About Rajasthan PTET
Rajasthan PTET is carried out every year by the Government Dungar College. The official notification is expected to be announced in January 2022. It is a state examination that is carried out once a year. PTET provides admission to B.Ed courses offered by various teacher training institutions in Rajasthan. Rajasthan PTET is organized for admission to 2-year and 4-year B.Ed courses. Candidates should have completed 12th grade for a 4-year B.ED course and a bachelor’s for a 2-year B.ED course.
Frequently asked questions about the Rajasthan PTET 2022 curriculum
Answer PTET consists of a question paper with 4 sections, namely Intellectual skills, teaching attitude and aptitude test, general knowledge and language skills (English or Hindi)
Answer In PTET 2022 there is no negative marking.
Answer PTET, also known as Pre-teacher training test is an exam conducted in Rajasthan to assess the eligibility of candidates who appear for B. ed exams. To appear for PTET, the candidate must be an Indian citizen. In addition, they should have achieved at least 50% of the grades in the master’s or bachelor’s degree
Answer Ramesh Publication House Books (RPH books) for PTET. Amar Ujala publication Books for PTET 2019. Ray Publishes the best guides for PTET. Ramnivas Mathuriya math book for reason and mathematics.
Answer Yes, the PTET exam is easy and not very difficult to crack as the curriculum is very general.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |