The Rajasthan Personnel Selection Committee (RSSB), Jaipur will hold the Patwari exam on October 23rd and 24th, 2021. The test is carried out at 5,378 locations. Those who complete all rounds and are ultimately selected will receive a monthly salary of Rs 20,800 with allowances.
The exam contains multiple choice questions (MCQs) and ⅓ points are deducted for each incorrect answer. The exam consists of 150 questions with two points each. Candidates are given a three hour schedule to complete the work.
Reading | UPSC Recruitment: Apply to 363 major positions at the Delhi Education Department
Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Exam 2021: Exam Pattern
|object||Approx weight||Number of questions||Overall grades|
(History, political system, geography of India, current affairs)
|History, politics, geography, culture of Rajasthan||20th||30th||60|
|General English and Hindi||fifteen||22nd||44|
|Mental skills, logical thinking, basic arithmetic||30th||45||90|
Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Exam 2021: Curriculum
The Patwari Exam curriculum is divided into five sections mentioned above. Candidates can view the detailed curriculum in these sections here:
- General basics of science and everyday science, human body, nutrition and nutrition, health care
- Important features and important historical events in the history of ancient and medieval India (from the mid-18th century to the present)
- Indian constitution, political system and governance, constitutional development
- Geographical peculiarities of India, ecological and ecological changes and their effects
- Current national events
General Science of Rajasthan
- Major historical events in the history of Rajasthan,
- Administrative Structure of Rajasthan – Governor, State Legislative Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, State Election Commission, Lokayukta, State Information Commission, Public Order Public
- Socio-cultural issues.
- Freedom Movement, Mass Awakening and Political Integration.
- Folk art, painting and handicrafts and architecture.
- Fairs, festivals, folk music and folk dancing.
- Rajasthani culture and heritage, literature.
- Religious Movements, Saints and Lokdevtas of Rajasthan
- Important tourist destination.
- Prominent figures of Rajasthan.
Reading | MPPSC revised exam calendar 2021-22 published, see the schedule here
- Understanding the Invisible Passage.
- Correction of common mistakes; Correct use.
- Synonym antonym.
- Idioms and idioms.
- Conjunction of given words and disjunction of words.
- Prefix and suffix – word structure by their combination and separation of prefix and suffix of words, their identification.
- To make the entire (samasik) post, to keep the entire (samasik) post.
- Meaning of word pairs.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- Word Cleansing – Correctly writing given impure words.
- Sentence Correction – Correction of grammatical errors other than misspellings
- A suitable word for the sentence.
- Terminology – Hindi words that correspond to English words related to administration.
- Sayings and proverbs
This section contains topics such as creating series / analogies. Questions about the number matrix. Classification., Alphabet test, passage and conclusions, consanguinity, coding-decoding, sense of direction test, Seating arrangement, input-output, total ranking and time square, judgments, logical arrangement of words, insertion of the missing character / number, mathematical operations, average, ratio, area and volume, percent, simple and compound interest, unit method, profit and Loss.
Characteristics of computers, computer organization including RAM, ROM, file system, input devices, computer software – relationship between hardware and software, operating system MS Office (exposure of Word, Excel / table, Powerpoint)
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )