RSSB Patwari recruitment exam 2021: The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB), Jaipur, has announced the dates for the recruitment exams for the post of Patwari. According to the schedule, the exam will take place on October 23 and 24, 2021. The announcement was posted on Thursday at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The exact examination schedule will be announced in due course according to the notice. The audit was held to fill 4,421 posts, but the board had increased the number in July. The number of open positions for the Patwari position is now 5,378. Applicants should have a bachelor’s or vocational training degree or a three-year diploma or equivalent in order to apply. Knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani culture is essential.
Reading | Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment: Application, Eligibility, Curriculum, Admission Card, Exam Date,
Those who complete all rounds and are ultimately selected will receive a monthly salary of Rs 20,800 with allowances. For reservation rules for those applying under the sports quota, former soldiers, etc. can check the official notice.
The hall ticket for the exam will be issued shortly and candidates can download it from the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. In order to be selected for the position, the candidates must appear for a recruitment test (preliminary, main and job interview), the dates of which are still to be announced.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )