The following are the tips to help you develop strategies and get better at that UKPSC-PCS Examination:
- Analyze the previous year’s paper
It is important to familiarize yourself with the subjects that are normally asked for in the exam. Unlike the traditional subject-specific approach, this is the smartest exam preparation (typically practiced at the final exam). This way the candidates can cover some of the most important topics.
- Analyze the trend
It is important to be detailed UKPSC-PCS Examination patterns for all three examination levels. Awareness of the number of questions asked in different papers helps a candidate plan better, and therefore better prepare.
The UKPSC-PCS The Prelims curriculum consists of different sections.
- History, art, culture, literature, tradition & heritage of Uttrakhand
- Indian history ancient and medieval
- Modern times
- Geography of the world and India’s world geography
- Geography of india
- Geography of Uttrakhand
- Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Uttrakhand economy
- Science & technology
- Analytical thinking. Mental ability
- Current affairs
- Getting to know the curriculum
You should have your curriculum in mind and plan your studies accordingly.
- time planning
By this we mean that you should never create a rigid schedule with many strict aspects to cover sub-topics within a certain time frame of minutes. Instead, focus on finishing the topics you planned for the day after you understand so you won’t regret wasting time on a superficial understanding of the core topics. Be flexible yet goal-oriented.
- Create a schedule so that 2-3 revisions are guaranteed.
- If available, try section tests; not just cover the curriculum.
Not only does this help develop a perspective on a particular topic, it also teaches you how many different ways the question can be formulated and asked in the exam.
- Have Sunday ready for testing.
Get in the habit of reading, studying and memorizing the theoretical aspects, but don’t forget to keep them in long-term memory. Remember that the RPSC exam is a year-long cycle and candidates sometimes need to remember and express what they have learned after 12 months. And given the uncertain times, the deadline may be longer, so it is advisable to repeat the tests on Sundays.
- Learn by taking notes
Taking notes and revising through the notes will help you revise better. It is always easy and convenient to revise the notes you have made. It helps to keep and remember better, and gives an advantage in investigation.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )