RRB group D According to the 2020 exam model, the exam has four parts – math, general science, general awareness and current affairs, and general intelligence and reasoning. RRB group D Math area RRB group D The test report is one of the most important parts of a candidate. Candidates can prepare themselves through the basic concepts and formulas of mathematics. This part requires a minimum of 3-4 hours per day, and candidates can easily get high scores. When preparing for RRB D group mathematics, it is important to revise all topics regularly. The total number of points for the examination is 100 points, of which the mathematics part comprises 25 points.
rrb group d math skills
RRB Group D math preparation strategies and some tips are as follows:
- Do not use shortcuts when starting preparation. Try to understand the basic knowledge of all subjects and dispel any doubts on each subject. Once you have mastered these topics, you can use shortcuts or tricks in this section.
- You need to allow adequate time for each topic in the exam schedule. First, try to focus on the weak topics that you are less prepared for. Regularly practice other subjects for which you are well prepared but which pay little. Try to give less than 45 seconds for each problem.
Download the rugby app Prepare for exams anytime, anywhere
- Video lessons, text lessons, and notes
- The specialist examination covers all topics and provides detailed solutions
- QA, DI, EL, LR segmented test
- All Indian simulation tests and all Indian percentiles used for performance analysis
- General knowledge (GK) test
Free video, free trial test and free GK test, you can rate the course content before registering!
Shared service center And dice and dice tricks for railroad tests
- When you have thoroughly practiced all of the topics, try increasing your computing speed. To this end, candidates must learn tips on most subjects that will help save time solving difficult issues on the exam.
Download the free e-book for the RRB exam here
- For faster calculations, please remember tables, squares, square roots, cubes, cube roots, fractions in percentage tables, etc. This will also help you improve accuracy and speed.
- Unless you know quick tricks, avoid this shortcut method as it can lead to false problems.
Practice math questions for the Railway Group D exam here
- Try to solve the exam questions for the past two or three years and try to take mock tests every day.
Try the free trial test from RRB Group D. out
Important topics in mathematics
Number systems, BODMAS, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, ratios and proportions, percentages, measure, time and labor; Time and Distance, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Triangle, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculation, Calendar and Clock, Rohr and Hodge, etc.
Download the free e-book here – practice questions and concepts on various topics.
If you need more practice questions, download the Oliveboard app now!
Find out how to prepare general intelligence and reasoning for RRB Group D here!
Reliable tips for preparing the day’s events for the RRB – get here!
General awareness of the RRB | Preparation strategies – get to know them here!
How to prepare general and life sciences for RRB, learn here!
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |