RRB NTPC 2021 7th Phase Exam for 2.78 Lakh Candidates will begin from Nov.approx July: Check out last minute tips for RRB NTPC 7the Phase CBT-1 exam, which will be held in online mode for 2.78 lakh candidates on May 23.approx, 24the, 26the & 31st July 2021.
RRB NTPC 2021 7the Phase exam for 2.78 lakh candidates starts from 23approx July: Railway Recruitment Board will be the final stage of the RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 exam, i.e. the 7ththe Phase on 23approx, 24the, 26the & 31st July 2021 for approximately 2.78 lakh candidates. According to the official announcement, CBT-1 7the The phase will be held in 76 cities in around 260 centers across the country under the strict COVID-19 protocol using the SD-50 module, which allows the use of 50% of the capacity available in the centers, at a reasonable social distance to guarantee.
Since the level of competition is quite high due to a large number of applicants, it is recommended that candidates follow these last minute tips to clear the RRB NTPC 2021 cut-off marks:
1. Deal with the memory-based questions of the RRB NTPC 2021 of all 6 phases:
Candidates can receive numerous memory-based questions with answers to all 6 phases via the links below:
2. Go through the exam analysis and review of the previous 6 phases of RRB NTPC 2021 1st CBT level
In order to assess the level of difficulty of the question paper and the number of good attempts, it is advisable to go through the RRB NTPC CBT-1 2021 exam analysis of all 6 phases. Candidates can view the exam analysis and assessment compiled with the help of candidates who took the RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 exam using the links below:
3. Review the expected cut-off marks of all 6 phases of the RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 exam
RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 Phase 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 The exam was “easy to medium difficult”, as the exam question was “easy to medium difficult” and “medium to difficult” in some shifts. Level in some shifts. Likewise, there is a negative mark of 1/3approx Brands for wrong answers in the 1st level CBT exam. Let’s take a look at the expected cut-off for the RRB NTPC 2021 exam:
Note: The cut-off varies depending on the region and the degree of difficulty of the exam.
4.Check the minimum qualification points of the RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 exam:
The normalized score of 1st CBT level is used for the pre-selection of candidates for 2nd CBT level according to their merit:
Minimum qualification points
General / EWS
OBC / SC
These admission requirements percentages can be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in the event of a shortage of PwBD candidates for positions reserved for them.
5. Carry your registration card, photo, ID card and read the COVID-19 guidelines:
Also take your registration card, photo and original ID with you along with the photocopy. The admission card must be presented to access the examination center. The candidates must inquire and precisely locate the examination center indicated on the admission card. Review the exam date and shift times carefully.
Candidates can review the important exam and admission card rules and Railway Recruitment Board’s COVID-19 guidelines through the link below:
Review the official admission card instructions and COVID-19 guidelines issued by the Railroad Recruiting Committee
Candidates are advised to go through the memory-based questions for review purposes and to thoroughly go through the exam analysis and expected cut-off to achieve the 7th grade. to deletethe Phase of the RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-1 exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )