RFRF chairman Dr. Sachchidanand Joshi said a group of experts from various major organizations including the National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, IIT-Madras and IIM Sambalpur had produced a report on the challenges posed by the possible third Covid-19 as part of their policy research Wave and how it can be effectively countered in healthcare, business and other fronts.
The report was presented at an event in Delhi on Tuesday.
“The report is being sent to the central government and various state governments in the hope that it will help them improve their preparations for the possible third wave of Covid,” said Mukul Kanitkar, RFRF trustee.
Eleven different aspects such as health, vaccination, AYUSH integration, predictive modeling, economic aspects, sustainability aspects and possible safety through disinfection devices are included in the report.
Dr. Shared the recommendations on the health front, Rajesh Biniwale from CSIR-NEERI stated that sharing real-time data on a finer scale and creating a robust data pipeline could not only help us prepare for wave 3, but it would set up a system for others communicable diseases. “Uncertainty should be taken into account when making decisions,” he said.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )