The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is currently conducting the online registration process for the Grade A 2022 recruitment exam. Interested and suitable candidates must fill out and submit SEBI Grade A 2022 application form On or before January 24, 2022.
The Phase I exam is scheduled to take place on February 20, 2022 in a computer-based format. This gives candidates 30-35 days to prepare for the recruitment test. I knowBI Grade A admission card The date of issue has not yet been communicated. However, based on the data from last year, publication is expected around February 10, 2022.
To pass the exam, candidates are required to read and understand three aspects of the SEBI Grade A 2022 exam, i.e. the syllabus, exam pattern, and some tips on how to prepare.
SEBI Class A 2022 curriculum
The Phase I online exam, scheduled for February 2022, will be conducted in the form of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. It is important that a candidate understands this SEBI Class A 2022 curriculum so that both papers pass the exam and qualify for the next level.
Paper I is conducted for all streams covering issues of general awareness (easy to medium difficulty), English language, reasoning, and quantitative aptitude (including some questions related to the financial sector).
In the case of Paper II, it will be course specific and stream related. For the general part, the paper will therefore consist of MCQs on trade, accounting, management, finance, costs, economics and corporate law.
Regarding Legal Information Technology and the Official Language Stream, questions from the relevant topic will be asked in connection with that stream. Therefore, candidates must carefully review the information brochure provided by SEBI.
The research stream will cover MCQs in the fields of business, econometrics, statistics, commerce, and finance.
SEBI Grade A 2022 exam sample
SEBI class A 2022 The paper pattern will be different for each of the two papers. Exam I is carried out with a total of 100 points and a duration of 60 minutes. To qualify for this thesis, each candidate must achieve at least 30 percentiles.
Exam II is also carried out with a maximum of 100 marks. Each candidate must complete the work within 40 minutes and achieve at least 40 percentile points to qualify for the next level. The disappointment for the candidates is that for every wrong answer in both papers a negative mark is given. However, a candidate receives 1 point for each correct answer. To qualify for the Phase I online exam, candidates must not only meet the paper-specific cut-off, but also the entire cut-off of 40 percentile.
SEBI Grade A 2022 preparation tips
To prepare for the Class A 2022 Phase I exam, here are some key preparation tips a candidate can follow:
- Start the 30-day preparation by working through all the important topics from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English. Check out reliable YouTube channels and list all the important topics. Dedicate the first 10 days of revision to catch up on Paper I.
- In the case of Paper I, you use reverse engineering in all subjects, that is, try to solve questions before revising the curriculum. This will help the candidate understand their level of preparation and identify the weak and confusing areas. Then he can plan the revision process based on difficult or difficult topics.
- In preparation for the English-language section, try to take at least two subject-specific test tests every week.
- The only and most effective way to prepare for Paper 2 is to take mock exams every day. Alternate between simulated tests for each job to revise the entire curriculum at once. Here, too, reverse engineering helps to identify weak points.
- Take 1-2 mock exams a day for the last two weeks and work on these weak spots in the remaining time to crack the exam.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |