The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is currently conducting the online registration process for the Grade A 2022 recruitment exam. Interested and suitable candidates must fill out and submit the form SEBI Grade A 2022 application form on or before January 24, 2022.
The Phase I exam is scheduled to take place on February 20, 2022 in computer-based format. This gives candidates 30-35 days to prepare for the recruitment test. ThisBI Grade A admission card Date of issue has not yet been communicated. Based on the previous year’s data, however, publication is expected around February 10, 2022.
To pass the exam, candidates must study and understand three aspects of the SEBI Grade A 2022 exam, i.e. the curriculum, exam pattern, and certain preparation tips.
SEBI Grade A 2022 curriculum
The Phase I online exam planned for February 2022 will be carried out in the form of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. It is important that a candidate has the SEBI Grade A 2022 curriculum for both papers to pass the exam and qualify for the next level.
Paper I is held for all streams dealing with questions related to general awareness (including some questions about the financial sector – easy to medium difficulty), English language, reasoning and quantitative aptitude.
In the case of Paper II, the curriculum is specific and relates to the relevant stream. So for the general area, the paper will include MCQs on commerce, accounting, management, finance, cost accounting, economics, and corporate law.
With regard to the Stream Legal Information Technology and Official Language, questions will be asked from the relevant subject. Therefore, candidates should carefully look at the SEBI information brochure.
The research stream will cover MCQs in the fields of economics, econometrics, statistics, commerce and finance.
SEBI Grade A 2022 exam sample
the SEBI class A 2022 The paper pattern is different for each of the two papers. Paper I is held for a total of 100 marks for a period of 60 minutes. Each candidate must achieve at least 30 percent of the score to qualify for this thesis.
Paper II is also held for a maximum of 100 marks. Each candidate must complete the thesis within 40 minutes and achieve at least 40 percent of the points in order to qualify for the next level. Much to the dismay of the candidates, both papers were given a negative mark of ¼ points for each wrong answer. However, a candidate receives 1 point for each correct answer. In order to qualify for the Phase I online exam, candidates must not only achieve the paper-specific cut-off, but also the aggregated cut-off of 40 percent.
SEBI Grade A 2022 preparation tips
In preparation for the Class A 2022 Phase I exam, here are some key preparation tips a candidate can follow:
- Begin the 30-day preparation by reviewing all the major topics from Quantitative Aptitude, Argumentation, and English. Refer to reliable YouTube channels and list all the important topics. Dedicate the first 10 days of revising to getting to grips with Paper I.
- In the case of Paper I, you use reverse engineering in all subjects, that is, try to solve questions before revising the curriculum. This will help a candidate understand their level of preparation and identify weak and confusing areas. He / she can then plan the revision process based on the difficult or tricky topics.
- In order to prepare for the English section, try to take at least two subject-specific test tests every week.
- The only and most effective way to prepare for Paper 2 is to take mock exams every day. Alternate between simulated tests for each job to revise the entire curriculum at the same time. Here, too, reverse engineering helps to identify weak points.
- Take 1-2 test exams a day for the last two weeks and work on those vulnerabilities in the remaining time to pass the exam.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |