- SSC CGL 2022 notification
- Replacement of a large number of Group B, C items
- January 23rd is the last deadline for applications
Information on the contributions to be replaced:
- Deputy Auditor
- Assistant Account Officer
- Deputy Head of Department
- Income Tax Inspector
- Inspector (CGST & Central Excise Taxes)
- Inspector (prevention officer)
- Deputy Enforcement Officer
- Inspector contributions
- Assistant / Superintendent
- scientific Assistant
- Area Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)
- Statistical Investigator Grade-2
- Accountant / junior accountant
- Senior secretarial assistant / clerk upper level
- Senior secretarial assistant
- Tax assistant
Candidates applying for the posts of assistant auditor and assistant accounting officer should have degrees. Must also have a Masters in Chartered Accountancy or Cost & Management Accountancy or Company Secretary / EMCOM / MBA (Finance) / Business Economics.
Applicants applying for the Junior Statistical position should have passed the degree with 60% of the score. Must be an inter-level math subject. Applicants who would like to apply for other vacancies should have completed their studies.
Age Limit: Applicants who wish to apply for these positions should be between 18 and 32 years old.
- Application start: December 23, 2021.
- Application deadline: January 23, 2022.
- Last date for online fee payment: January 25, 2022.
- Last date to generate offline chalana: January 26, 2022.
- Opening date of the application correction window: January 28, 2022.
- Computer-based exam (level 1): April 2022
The application process is as follows:
- Applicants should first apply online via https://ssc.nic.in/.
- An exam fee of Rs.100 is payable at the time of application
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |