The SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 exam will take place on January 9, 2022. Familiarize yourself with the last minute preparation tips for the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 exam to get high grades.
NEW DELHI: The Personnel Selection Committee will conduct the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 exam on January 9, 2022 at exam centers across the country. Candidates only have one day left to take a quick look at various points in the preparation tips. The character of SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021 is descriptive, i.e. pen and paper. The SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 exam includes essay and letter writing or application writing questions, in either English or Hindi only. Here are some key last minute prep tips for the candidates who will take the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 exam.
SSC CHSL 2021 strategy (level 2)
The paper in SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021 must be written in either Hindi or English, but it should not be a mixture of both. Therefore, candidates are required to write a descriptive paper, i.e. an essay, letter, application or detailed description of SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2, in either English or Hindi in order not to receive a zero score. The minimum qualification grade in the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 is 33 percent.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern (Level 2): Descriptive (pen and paper)
|CHSL Level 2 Examination Scheme
||length of time
|To write an essay||200-250 words||100||60 minutes|
|Write a cover letter / application||150-200 words|
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 Descriptive Paper Tips
- Review previous essay and letter / application writing questionnaires.
- Check out some current hot topics for this paper and practice them.
- Present your essay with an introduction and conclude with the conclusion.
- Prepare letters according to their pattern and practice them.
SSC CHSL Level 2 Exam 2021: Essay Writing Tips
Candidates who will take the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 exam are asked to complete a 200-250 word essay. You should have the following items for essay writing from SSC CHSL Tier 2.
- The candidates should have an overview of all points
- First, write an introduction in around 30 to 40 words
- The introduction should be impressive at the moment given the urgency of the subject
- All important points of the essay should be mentioned in different short paragraphs
- Support your views by providing facts and figures with examples
- Finish the essay in the last paragraph by coming to what should have a middle ground.
SSC CHSL Level 2 Exam 2021: Tips for Writing Letters / Applications
SSC CHSL Tier 2 candidates should consider the following points.
- Write the sender’s name and address on the name of XYZ
- Then write the date
- Name and address of the person to whom the letter is addressed
- Salutation / greetings
- The text of the letter should be based on the topic specified for it
- Closing the letter with regards, best regards
- Name of the sender at the end
See also – SSC CHSL 2021 result revised for Tier 1
All candidates starting tomorrow for this SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 exam are required to submit the pages of your notes prepared for the description work. They can have bullet points about any key facts, concepts, and current events that they took notes on.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admissions, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies, and more.
Write to us at email@example.com to get in touch.
More from Md Usmangani Ansari
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |