As per the pattern, students appearing for SSC exam in 2021-22 will have to appear for only one paper for each subject. The department has also included Urdu as a second language for the benefit of the students at large. With this, students can appear for Telugu, Hindi or Urdu as a second language.
There will be no change in the marks allotted to the subjects as the exam will be conducted for 600 marks (100 marks for each subject) – 480 marks for board exam and 120 marks for internal exam.
Apart from reducing the number of papers, the state has also increased the duration of the exam. Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes instead of 2 hours 45 minutes this year.
Apart from this, the department has also decided to follow the syllabus prescribed in the academic year 2020-21 for the current academic year. Last year, the syllabus was partially converted into projects – exams that were not conducted.
This year too, only 70% of theory lessons – or core concepts – that they need to study will be considered for board exams. The remaining 30% will consist of practical activities, which will not be part of any assessment.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )