SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021, SSC has published Constable GD Bharti New Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021, candidates can download SSC GD Constable Detailed Topic Wise Syllabus Hindi, English, Math, Reasoning & GK
The SSC GD Constable exam 2021 is expected to take place in September or October and the application process will begin next month. The selected candidates are recruited into various departments including SSF, CAPFs, Assam Rifles, etc. So if you are interested in exam details and others, this article is definitely for you to consider.
SSC GD Constable Bharti Selection criterion:
|1||Written test (computer-based)|
|2||Physical endurance and measurement test|
Examination template of the SSC GD Constable exam 2021:
- There will be a total of 4 sections in the CBT, viz. English or Hindi, GK and General Awareness, GI and Reasoning & Elementary Math.
- Each section consists of 25 questions with 1 score each.
- CBT has a total duration of 90 minutes.
- For every wrong answer there is a negative evaluation of ¼ points.
- The candidates must then appear for PET & PST.
- PET & PST will be held separately for male and female candidates.
- Pattern for PST is as follows-
|criteria||For women||For men|
|height||157 cm²||170 cm|
|Breast enlargement||N / A||Extended 80 cm at least 5 cm extension|
- Pattern for PET is as follows-
|For women||For men|
|run||1.8 km in 8 minutes||5 km in 24 minutes|
- Candidates will appear for medical exam and then document review after qualifying for PET and PST.
SSC GD Constable Bharti Topic Wise Curriculum:
- Hindi or English curriculum
- Phrases & idioms meaning
- Synonyms and antonyms
- One word replacement
- Error detection
- fill the gaps
- Reading comprehension
- Fill in the blank
- Replace phrases
- General Knowledge & General Knowledge Curriculum
- India and its neighboring countries
- Economic scene
- General science
- General policy
- Scientific Research
- Art and culture
- Indian constitution
- National & international current affairs
- Basic course in mathematics –
- Problems with the number system
- Loss of profit
- working hours
- Ratio & proportions
- Decimal places
- Basic arithmetic operations
- Calculating whole numbers
- Time & Distance
- Relationship between numbers
- General Intelligence & Argumentation Curriculum-
- Spatial orientation
- Nonverbal series
- Coding & decoding
- Spatial visualization
- Arithmetic series of numbers
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Figurative classification
- Arithmetic reasoning
The curriculum can be downloaded in Hindi and English.
Procedure for reviewing the SSC GD New Syllabus:
- First, candidates must visit ssc.nic.in, SSC’s official website.
- Then the link for the GD curriculum should be clicked by them which is displayed on the web portal.
- After that, the curriculum for the SSC GD Constable exam 2021 is displayed on the screen. It will be available in PDF format.
- After that, all subjects and grades for the exam must be checked by the candidates & then the curriculum should be downloaded and saved for further use.
Hope you found this useful, but as always, the comments box is entirely yours and we are open to your feedback.
Announcement of Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021
frequently asked Questions for SSC Constable GD Curriculum & Exam Pattern
Can the curriculum be used offline?
No, the curriculum cannot be used offline.
Where can candidates use the curriculum?
Candidates can access the curriculum on the ssc.nic.in website.
In what format will the curriculum be available for download?
The curriculum is available for download in PDF format.
How many questions are there in the exam?
A total of 100 questions are answered in the exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )