A subset of students demanding the postponement of CA exams has reached the Supreme Court requesting a postponement as well as an opt-out option for those who refuse on a date proposed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Want to appear – exam organizing institute.
The plea was submitted to the Supreme Court by child rights activist Anubha Shrivastava Sahai on behalf of students. The ICA Chartered Accountant (CA) exams are scheduled to begin on July 5th.
In the plea, students asked SC to have at least one examination center in each district to ensure that no more than 50 students were allocated a center. The plea also applies for standby check centers if a particular region falls under the security zone during the check.
The petition also sought an additional chance for candidates appearing on the old syllabus for the intermediate and final exams.
The plea also sought to formulate and implement specific Covid-19 guidelines set by the Home Office for CA audits, Live Law reported.
In Sahahi’s plea, it was also requested that the results of the ICAI be published for a certain period of at least seven days before the start of the next examination.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )