The Supreme Court today called the June 16 stipulation for running INI CET 2021 “arbitrary” and ordered the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) to take the post-graduate medical entrance exam one month later.
A vacation bank of Judges Indira Banerjee and MR Shah has filed a petition from doctors applying for inclusion in PG Medical challenging the notification to set June 16 as the date of INI CET 2021 candidates due to the exam and many due to COVID-19 – Mandatory to be placed far from the examination center, the examination must be postponed.
Reading | INI CET 2021: Important preparation tips to pass the entrance exam
Around 80,000 candidates compete for 815 seats in the national exam held by AIIMS. The 815 seats are distributed among 8 institutes from AIIMS and JIPMER, Puducherry, NIMHANS, Bengaluru, and PGIMER, Chandigarh.
INI CET 2021 was originally supposed to take place on May 8, but has been postponed to June 16 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. AIIMS Delhi also announced beforehand that the INI CET 2021 admission card will be issued on June 6th, i.e. three days before the exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )