TANCET Syllabus 2021 – Download MBA, MCA & ME exam templates PDF. Applications for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2021, conducted by Anna University, Chennai, on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu by candidates seeking admission to MBA, MCA and ME / M.Tech. / March. / M.Plan. Courses for the academic year 2021 are offered at University Departments, University Colleges of Engineering, Regional Campuses of Anna University, Annamalai University, Government and Government Aided Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges). Candidates can download the curriculum and exam template from our website.
TANCET 2021 details 2021
TANCET exam sample:
Technical Mathematics (general for all candidates) Curriculum:
- Determinants and matrices: Solve the system of equations – Rank of the matrix – Eigenvalues and eigenvectors – Reduction of the quadratic form to the canonical form.
- Analysis and differential equations: Partial derivatives – Jacobi – Taylor expansion – maxima and minima. Linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients – Simultaneous first-order linear equations with constant coefficients. Formation of the partial differential equation (PDE) – solution of the first order PDE – solution of the linear higher order PDE with constant coefficients.
- Vector calculation: Double and triple integrations and their applications – Gradient, Divergence, Curl and Laplace – Green’s, Gauss Divergence and Stroke’s Theorem.
- Functions of complex variables and complex integration: Analytical functions – Conformal mapping – Bilinear transformation – Cauchy’s integral theorem and integral formula – Taylor and Laurent series – Singularities – Residuals – Residual theorem and its applications.
- Transformed: Laplace transform – Inverse transforms – applied to solving linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients. Fourier integral theorem – Fourier transform pair – sine and cosine transforms. – Transformation – Inverse Z-Transformation – Solving difference equations using Z-Transformation.
- Numeric methods: Solving linear systems by direct and iterative methods – interpolation and approximation – numerical differentiation and integration – solving ordinary differential equations.
- Applied probability: Probability and Random Variables – Discrete and Continuous Standard Distribution – Moments – Moment generating function and its properties. Two-dimensional random variables – covariance – correlation and regression.
Latest government job notification 2021
Basic Engineering & Sciences (Common for all candidates) Curriculum:
- Applied mechanic: Law of Mechanics – Lame’s theorem – Forces, moments and pairs – Distance, speed and acceleration – Friction – Moment of inertia.
- Mechanical engineering: Laws of Thermodynamics – Open and Closed Systems – Equation of State – Heat and Work.
- Physics: Sound – latices – ultrasonic flaw detector – X-ray radiography – interference fringes – Planck’s quantum theory – lasers and fiber optics.
- Material science: Fraction – Magnetic and dielectric materials – Conductor and semiconductor materials – Ceramic and superconductor materials.
- Civil engineering: Fluid statics and dynamics – boundary layer – pumps and turbines – environmental pollution.
- Electrical engineering: Ohm’s law – Kirchoff’s law – AC circuits – DC machines – Transformers – Synchronous machines – Instrumentation.
- Computers: Computer organization – Architecture – Arrays – Pointers – User-defined function – C program.
- Chemistry: Adsorption – Chromatography – Chemical Kinetics – Electrochemistry – Spectroscopy – Fuels and Combustion.
Structural engineering, statics, building materials, concrete construction, steel construction, soil mechanics and foundation engineering, transport engineering: road construction, water management, hydrology and groundwater, environmental engineering, noise protection and surveying, surveying.
Computer science and engineering and information technology:
Applied probability and operations research, discrete mathematical structures, compiler design, operating systems and system software, distributed systems, programming and data structures, algorithm analysis and design techniques, microprocessors and microcontrollers, digital signal processing, computer networks, database management systems, software development methods, artificial intelligence, mobile computing, security in computing .
Electrical and electronic technology:
Electrical circuits and fields, electrical machines, energy systems, control systems, power electronics and drives, microprocessors and microcontrollers, digital signal processing, high voltage technology, energy saving and use.
Electronics and communication technology:
Circuit Analysis, Electronic Devices, Electronic Circuits, Electromagnetic Fields, Communication Theory and Systems, Optical Communication, Signals and Systems.
Mechanics, kinetics and dynamics, strength theory and construction, CAD / CAM / CIM / FEA, materials science and metallurgy, production technology, measurement and measurement technology, thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer, fluid mechanics.
The question paper contains sections on:
- Assess the candidate’s ability to critically identify the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Assess the candidate’s ability to answer questions based on the passages in understanding.
- Assess graduate level ability to solve math problems, including those learned at plus 2 or its equivalent.
- Test to determine the data sufficient to answer specific questions using the given data and knowledge of mathematics and the use of everyday facts.
- Test your written English skills with questions about usage errors, grammar, punctuation, and the like.
Download the TANCET curriculum as PDF 2021
Government Examination PDF
Candidates can download the TANCET Syllabus 2021 from our website.
The TANCET exam will be announced shortly
Candidates are required to write an exam of 2 hours.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )