CG Pre MCA 2022 curriculum is issued by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. This test is carried out every year. Many government and private colleges in Chhattisgarh allow eligible applicants admission to the MCA courses. This is a state exam conducted to allow candidates to be admitted to MCA courses at Chattisgarh University. Candidates must read the article below to learn more about Chhattisgarh Pre MCA Syllabus 2022.
CG Pre MCA 2022 curriculum
Candidates must review the Chhattisgarh Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus mentioned below subject-specific to allow candidates to better prepare.
- algebra – Basic operations in algebra Expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds,[pDeterminantmatricesandapplicationtothesolutionofsimultaneouslinearequations[pDeterminantenMatrizenundAnwendungaufdieLösungsimultanerlinearerGleichungen[pdeterminantsmatricesandapplicationtothesolutionofsimultaneouslinearequations
- Coordinate geometry – Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, equations of a straight line, center point, intersection point, etc. Circular equations, distance formulas, straight line pairs, parabolas, ellipses and hyperbolas, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- calculus – Limit value of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of functions (s), tangents and normal, simple example for maxima and minima, integration of the function through parts through substitution and through partial fracture, definitive integral application to volumes and surfaces of truncated spheres, conical cylinders, Taylor series.
- Differential equation – First order differential equations and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogeneous linear differential equations.
- vector – Position vector and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their application to simple geometric problems and mechanics.
- trigonometry – Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions.
- Probability and statistics – Basic concepts of probability theory. Means Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions and measures of dispersion, binomial Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting and the principle of least squares, correlation and regressions.
- Linear programming – Formulations of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods.
Computer awareness curriculum
- Computer basics – Organization of the computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in the CPU, input-output devices, computer memory, memory organization, backup devices.
- Data presentation – Representation of characters, whole numbers and fractions. Binary and hexadecimal representations, binary arithmetic: floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer architecture – Block structure of computers, communication between processor and input / output devices interrupted.
- Computer language – Assembly language and high-level language, multiprogramming and timeshare operating systems. Computer programming in C.
- Flowchart and algorithms.
Analytical Skills and Reasoning Curriculum
- The questions in this section deal with visuospatial reasoning.
General Awareness Curriculum
- This section addresses questions to test general awareness of the company. Finance, Industry, Transportation, Science, Inventions, Governance, Healthcare and Cultural Dimensions, etc.
CG Pre MCA 2022 preparation tips
Go through the information below with some important and effective tips to help you prepare for the CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam. Must check:
- Time management is very important, so aspirants must divide their time according to the level of preparation.
- Always make short notes on any important topic.
- Use sticky notes for revising small points.
- Candidates need to sleep properly between 7 and 8 hours.
- You need to eat properly and healthily and avoid junk food for at least 15 days before the exam.
- Practice as much as possible sample or previous year papers that will help you improve speed and time management, and aspirants will also get a feel for their weaker part so they can devote more time to it.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |