RALEIGH, NC, June 9, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – inMotionNow, a leading provider of marketing resource management solutions for marketing and creative teams, today announced the line-up of speakers and sessions for its fourth annual inMomentum Client Conference. The two-day virtual event will take place on 15.-16. June 2021, of 12: 00-5: 30pm (EDT). The conference has a busy schedule that addresses key challenges for marketing and creative teams.
“The agenda for this year’s inMomentum conference puts a lot of emphasis on helping marketing and creative leaders go beyond measuring the efficiency of the creative process for effectiveness,” said inMotionNow CEO Douglas Thede. “Focusing on the content results is key to ensuring that marketing and creative teams are properly aligned with common goals.”
The first day of the conference – which is open to everyone with registration – is overwritten by Adam Morgan, Executive Creative Director at Adobe and author of Sorry Spock, Emotions Drive Business. In a session titled “Busting the Myths of Content Creation,” Adam will use science to dispel the notion that attention spans are shrinking – and that content marketing must be snacks to be successful.
The remaining sessions on the first day feature industry leaders and peers studying topics related to creative strategy, change control, organizational models, content creation, cross-team collaboration, key performance indicators (KPIs), and content measurement.
The second day of the conference is reserved exclusively for inMotionNow customers and introduces a series of product workshops and additional opportunities for peer networking. Following the recent merger between inMotionNow and Lytho, company leaders will unveil new product plans that have combined creative workflows and digital asset management (DAM). Participants also have the opportunity to actively participate in peer networking and to moderate round table discussions.
The remainder of the second day is dedicated to hands-on, interactive workshops with tips and tricks to help customers get the most out of inMotion ignite.
At a glance schedule for inMomentum Day 1 on June 15, 2021
- Keynote: Busting the Myths of Content Creation presented by Adam Morgan, Executive Creative Director, Adobe.
- Proof by the numbers: How Franklin Energy optimized their collaboration presented by Cherise Oleson, Senior Creative Director and Alicia Renner, Senior Marketing Manager, both from Franklin Energy (read Franklin Energy case study)
- Implementing Change Management in a Growing Company: 3 Approaches to Promoting Platform Adoption Presented by Leanne Thompson, Studio & Creative Operations Manager, Endeavor Drinks (read the Endeavor Drinks case study)
- Scale your incoming requests and traffic management to get projects started. Seamless presentation of Amber Wong, Business Specialist, Vision Service Plan (VSP) (see VSP testimonial)
- Building an Effective Creative Operating Model: How the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx Developed Their New Creative Operating Model Using inMotion ignite, presented by Courtney Brown, Creative Projects Manager at Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx (read the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx case study)
- Achieving Stakeholder Buy-In: How we demonstrated value and accelerated productivity by building relationships presented by Sarah Tinsley, Creative Manager, AAPL and NAPE (read the AAPL case study)
- Design your career path: A fireplace chat presented by Robin McLoughlin, Vice President and Director of Partnerships & Sponsorships, InSource, Orion balls, Director, Global Brand & Creative Services, Cision, and Russ summer, CMO, inMotionNow
At a glance schedule for day 2 in Momentum on June 16, 2021
- inMotion ignite + Lytho: Creating the best possible content results for your brand, presented by Moniek Hop, Vice President of Product, Lytho and Josh Traubmann, Product Director, inMotionNow
- Now is the time to redesign the organizational structure of your in-house agency: Unconventional thinking for leaner, more responsive ways of working presented by Brian Kessman, Head of Business Strategy, inMotionNow and Principal Consultant, Lodestar Agency Consulting
InMotionNow will also occupy two virtual booths during the conference. One stand will be the inMoPro Bar, which is an open forum for customers to receive answers to product-related questions with practical instructions. The second booth is dedicated to Lytho and offers customers the opportunity to learn more about this newest member of the inMotionNow product family.
The full conference schedule, registration and tickets are available online: https://hopin.com/events/inmomentum-2021/
About inMotionNow, Inc.
inMotionNow is a leading provider of marketing resource management solutions for marketing and creative teams. InMotion ignite, the company’s flagship product, drives the alignment, delivery, and accountability of relevant stakeholders to drive better content outcomes. The application enables project participants to manage, track and jointly review their projects in a centralized online environment. With an easy-to-use interface and a dedicated customer experience team, inMotionNow helps creative and marketing teams of all types automate their workflow and do the work they love. More information is available at http://www.inmotionnow.com.
Lytho helps brands communicate with their award-winning DAM solution. Lytho streamlines marketing efforts and saves time creating, searching, sharing and publishing digital content. Be consistent with the brand center. Be efficient with the digital asset manager. Be creative with the create and publish feature. Lytho is the single source for managing, creating, and publishing all marketing content. Lytho’s template functionality for presentations, flyers, brochures, and advertisements enables teams to create consistent branded content. Lytho’s intuitive, AI-powered search enables users to easily find what they’re looking for and securely share it with people inside and outside their organization.
for inMotionNow and Lytho
Frank Stark, for inMotionNow, 202-352-5920, email@example.com
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )