Thiruvananthapuram: PSC will conduct the main 10th level exam in October and December. The exam will take place on October 23rd and 30th and December 1st through December 11th. Most applicants take the LD secretary exam on October 23rd and the final grade exam on October 30th.
The information on the positions, the associated dates and the associated curriculum for the examinations can be found on www.keralapsc.gov.in. Thozhil Vartha would publish the details of the exam. The examination is divided according to the type of position associated with the advertised position.
Previously, the preliminary rounds were held in five phases on February 20, March 6, March 13 and July 3, 2021. The list of qualified preliminary rounds will be published separately in September. Confirmation for the final examination is also not required. For details on the timing of the examination centers, please refer to the admission ticket.
PSC has also postponed the routine appointment review and document review to Bakrid. This date will be published later.
“This is the first time that PSC is running two-level exams. This process can identify qualified candidates for each proposed position, ”said AK Sakeer, chairman of Kerala PSC.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )