TISSNET Syllabus 2022 – TISS Mumbai released the syllabus for TISSNET 2022. Exam aspirants need to follow the latest syllabus to get admission in various MA programs across 4 TISS campuses. TISSNET 2022 is divided into 3 sections – English Proficiency, Maths & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness. Syllabus for all 3 sections can be found on this page. Candidates can refer other information like exam pattern, preparation tips and important books.
TISSNET 2022 registration is yet to be released by TISS Mumbai. Interested candidates can click on the above link to get more details about TISSNET application form.
TISSNET Syllabus 2022
Candidates can refer to the below given information for TISSNET Syllabus. Though there is no fixed syllabus for the exam, TISS has provided some major topics for each section.
Candidates need to prepare English proficiency, maths and logical reasoning at X standard only level of preparation.
TISSNET Syllabus 2022 for English Proficiency
These topics mentioned in the below points broadly cover the English proficiency section of TISSNET. The main objective of this section is to assess the candidate’s understanding and use of the English language.
- Word Selection / Sentence Correction
- verbal reasoning
- reading comprehension
TISSNET Syllabus 2022 for Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
These topics mentioned in the below points broadly cover the Mathematics and Logical Reasoning section of TISSNET. The main objective of this section is to evaluate the quantitative and logical reasoning skills of the candidate.
- basic arithmetic
- number series
- basic geometry
- basic trigonometry
- data interpretation
- basic statistics
- logical reasoning
TISSNET Syllabus 2022 for General Awareness
These topics mentioned in the below points broadly cover the General Awareness section of TISSNET. The main objective of this section is to evaluate the candidate’s awareness about current affairs, various developmental and socio-political issues.
- social study
- science and technology
- art and culture
- Indian History
TISSMAT / TISSPAT 2022
TISSMAT and TISSPAT are conducted by TISS for admission to various MA programs. The candidates selected in TISSNET have to appear in TISSMAT/TISSPAT as per the MA program opted by them.
- Candidates opting for MA (HRM & LR) and MA (ODCL) in TISS Mumbai have to appear in TISSMAT.
- Candidates who opt for all other programs except MA (HRM & LR) and MA (ODCL) in all campuses have to appear for TISSPAT.
pay attention: Due to the current COVID-19 situation across the country, TISSMAT/TISSPAT is cancelled. However, there is no information about whether these will be held for the 2022 session or not. Candidates can refer their syllabus in case it is conducted by TISS Mumbai in 2022 session.
TISSMAT Syllabus 2022
TISS may conduct TISSMAT 2022 for the selected candidates in TISSNET 2022. TISSMAT consists of 4 sections – Data Interpretation, Descriptive Writing, and Comprehension Course, and Professional Awareness. The topics broadly covering these 4 sections are mentioned below.
- data interpretation – Interpreting graphs and charts, interpreting data in multiple sources.
- descriptive writing – The candidate may be asked to write a material about any current social events, economic events, political events, business events
- Comprehension Syllabus The candidate may be given a paragraph on a topic related to management. And then to answer the question from that paragraph.
- business awareness – Questions will be asked from these topics, knowledge of current events, latest news, news related to economy, latest topics related to business, human resource management, labor studies.
Candidates need to prepare for TISSMAT 2022 at the preparation level of graduation.
TISSPAT Syllabus 2022
TISS may conduct TISSPAT 2022 for the selected candidates in TISSNET 2022. The TISSPAT curriculum is a very program-specific course, which means that its curriculum varies from program to program.
TISSNET Books 2022
Interested candidates can refer to these books for the preparation of TISSNET 2022.
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||Click here|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma||Click here|
|Manorama Yearbook 2021||Click here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Click here|
|Chandresh Agarwal’s Study Package Book on TISSNET||Click here|
|High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin||Click here|
How to prepare for TISSNET 2022?
A candidate who wants to appear for TISSNET 2022 can refer to the preparation tips given below.
- For the preparation of Mathematics and Logical Reasoning candidates can refer any of the aptitude books or books mentioned above.
- They need to practice for maths daily till the day of the exam as regular practice helps to calculate faster which will ultimately benefit on the day of exam.
- It is a must for GK aspirants to know all the major events that happened in the country in the last 1.5-2 years.
- Newspapers are the best source for current affairs.
- Prepare a notebook with all the data, information related to current affairs.
- TISS releases a mock test few days before TISSNET, candidate must attempt that mock test once.
- On the exam day, candidates must attempt the section in which they are very good. It increases the confidence level.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can refer to the table given below for TISSNET Exam Pattern 2022.
|number of questions||100|
|Number of Questions in English Proficiency||30|
|Number of Questions in Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||30|
|Number of Questions in General Awareness (GA)||40|
|exam period||1 hour 40 minutes|
|marking scheme||+1 for correct answer
0 for wrong answer
|Mode of Examination||Online Mode Computer Based Test|
The table below provides the section-wise number of questions and marks allotted.
|subjects||number of questions||maximum marks|
|English proficiency||30 questions||30 marks|
|Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||30 questions||30 marks|
|general awareness||40 questions||40 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Frequently Asked Questions About TISSNET Syllabus 2022
A. Preparing for TISSNET in 2 months is very tough but with proper planning and practice questions it can be done.
A. TISSNET 2022 consists of 3 sections i.e. English Proficiency, Mathematical & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
A. English proficiency, mathematical and logical reasoning can be prepared with the help of books. For general awareness, it is best to read newspapers to get knowledge about current affairs. For stable GK candidates can refer Manorama Yearbook.
A. There will be no negative marking in TISSNET 2021.
A. 30 questions are asked in English proficiency section.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )