TS POLYCET hall ticket 2021 released: According to the latest update, the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana (SBTET) has released the TS POLYCET 2021 indoor ticket for the upcoming joint entrance test. Candidates who are registered to take the Telangana State Common Polytechnic Entrance Test 2021 can now download their individual admission cards by logging into the exam portal polycetts.nic.in. In order to make it easier for the candidates to access the TS PolyCET Admit Card 2021, a direct link to the results verification website has been placed below, from which the aspirants can download their hall tickets:
Download TS POLYCET hall ticket 2021 – direct link (now available)
Exam pattern and format
According to the SBTET, the TS PolyCET 2021 exam is carried out as a selection test in order to shortlist candidates for admission to polytechnical courses from various institutes. In addition, the exam is also used as a screening test for admission to Agricultural Diploma Courses at Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) and for Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Fisheries at PV Narasimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University (PVNRTVU).
The TS POLYCET 2021 exam is held in a single session as a 2-hour, 30-minute test consisting of a single question paper. The exam is based on the Class 10 (SSC) curriculum for Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the Class 10 (SSC) exam. Regarding the main sections, the TS POLYCET 2021 exam work will have a total of 150 points, i.e. mathematics (60 points), physics (30 points), chemistry (30 points) and biology (30 points).
How do I download the TS POLYCET 2021 hall ticket online?
Like all other aspects of the TS POLYCET exam 2021, the hall tickets are issued online by the SBTET. Candidates who have successfully enrolled for the Telangana Polytechnic Examination can now access and download their hall tickets by following the step-by-step guide below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. polycetts.nic.in
- Step 2: Find the tab “View” and “Print” in the top menu
- Step 3: Find the option ‘Print hall ticket’ in the submenu
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 5: Choose your qualification exam for the TS POLYCET exam 2021 as selected in the application form
- Step 6: Enter your Class 10 / SSC Hall ticket number, your date of birth and your appearance / offense
- Step 7: Check all the details and submit them on the website
- Step 8: Your TS POLYCET 2021 admission ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Step 9: Download the hall ticket and print it out for later use
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )