TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: All candidates looking for a TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors curriculum must read this article. And Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) officers will take the Assistant Attorney (APP) (Category-7) exam. Candidates wishing to take the exam must read the TSLPRB APP Syllabus along with the TSLPRB Deputy Prosecutor Exam Sample 2021. We also provided a direct link to download the Telangana Deputy Prosecutor’s curriculum. Candidates can refer to the full syllabus details for the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors exam in the sections below.
TSLPRB Assistant Prosecutor Curriculum 2021 Details
|TSLPRB Deputy Prosecutor Curriculum|
|Organization name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Position name||Deputy Public Prosecutors (APP) (Category-7)|
|Selection process||Written exam|
TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors exam template 2021
The candidates must appear for a written examination in two papers (three hours each). Both papers are written in English.
|paper||Brands||Number of questions|
|Paper 1||100 marks||200 multiple choice questions|
|Paper 2||100 marks||200 descriptive type|
Subject Wise Telangana Assistant Attorney Curriculum
- The Constitution of India, 1949
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Criminal Code, 1860
- The Indian Law of Evidence, 1872
- Criminal Law Practice Rules and Circulars, 1990
- Minor actions
- The Arms Act, 1959
- The Explosives Act, 1884
- The Explosive Substances Act, 1908
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- Child Marriage Prohibition Act, 2006
- The Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes (POA) Act, 1989
- The Civil Rights Protection Act, 1955
- The Corruption Prevention Act, 1988
- Prohibition of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- Law to Protect Women from Domestic Violence, 2005
- Immoral Traffic Prevention Act, 1956
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- Child and Youth Labor Act (Prohibition & Regulation), 1986
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- The Prevention of Unlawful Activities Act, 1967,
- The Foreign Contribution Act (Regulation), 2010
- The Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, 1946
- The Cable Television Network Act, 1994
- The Copyright Act, 1957
- The Medicines and Cosmetics Act, 1940
- The National Security Act, 1980
- Addictive Substances and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Prize, Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978
- The Human Organ Transplantation Act, 1994
- The Police Act, 1861
- The Restrictions Act, 1963
- Child Protection Against Sexual Offenses Act, 2012
- The Passport Act, 1967
- The Criminal Law Amendment Acts (applicable)
- The Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
- The Epidemics Act, 1897
- The Disaster Management Act, 2005
- National Investigative Authority Act, 2008
- The Seed Act, 1966
- The Mines & Minerals Development & Regulation Act, 1957
- The 2003 Act on Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertising and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution)
- Telangana State Excise Duty Act, 1968 and Rules
- The Telangana State Gaming Act, 1974
- Telangana State Laws of the Game, 1976
- The Telangana State Chit Funds Act, 1971
- The Telangana State Forest Act, 1967
- The Telangana State Towns Nuisances Act of 1889
- The Telangana State Pawn Brokers Act, 2002
- The Telangana District Police Act, 1329-F (Act No. X of 1329-F)
- The Hyderabad City Police Act, 1348-F
- Telangana State Financial Institution Protection Act 1999
- Telangana State Preventive Detention Act 1970
- The State of Telangana Prevention of dangerous activities by smugglers, dacoits, drug offenders, goondas, immoral traffic offenders and land robbers, false seed offenders, insecticide offenders, fertilizer offenders, food adulteration offenders, fakes
Document Offenders, Scheduled Goods Offenders, Forest Offenders, Gambling Offenders, Sex Offenders, Explosives Offenders, Gun Offenders, Cyber Crime Offenders & White Collar or Financial Offenders Act, 1986.
- The Telangana State Probation of Offenders Act, 1936
- Telangana State Public Safety Act, 1992
- Telangana Public Safety Measures and Enforcement Act, 2013.
|TSLPRB Assistant Prosecutor Curriculum 2021 – Important Link|
|To download the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click here|
We hope all candidates have complete information about the TSLPRB Deputy Prosecutor Curriculum from the sections above. And keep checking our website @ Now freshmen to get the latest notifications.
TSLPRB Assistant Prosecutor Curriculum 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors curriculum?
Candidates can access the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors curriculum from our Freshers Now page.
For how many points is the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors Exam conducted?
TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors Exam is available for 200 marks.
In what language is the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors Exam conducted?
The TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors exam is held in English.
In what format is the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors curriculum available?
The TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutors curriculum is available in PDF format.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )