UP Board Exams 2022 in March, monthly exam system | Image Credit: Representative Image
- UPMSP has released the new academic calendar for the board exams in March 2022.
- A monthly check is then introduced, the results of which are sent to the board.
- A constant grading system will be followed with monthly reviews, quarterly reviews, biannual reviews, skill tests, and finally board reviews.
Uttar Pradesh, UP Board Exams 2022 will be held in March according to the new academic calendar. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP Calendar 2021-22 has been published, according to which there will be a monthly exam in the new academic year, followed by the board exams in March 2022.
This calendar was released on Tuesday July 13th. With the COVID-19 pandemic left everyone in the state of online education, the UPMSP 2022 calendar has been released. Online education is still continuing in the state as the country continues to struggle with the second wave.
The board has introduced a monthly examination system, the grades of which are communicated to the board every month. In addition, internal audits take place every two months. The process was put in place to ensure that students are evaluated throughout the year. The new UPMSP calendar 2021-22 contains these key points.
UPMSP Calendar 2021-22 for UP Board Exams 2022
|Type of examination / assessment||Period||Uploading brands / sending on board|
|First internal evaluation (IX & X)||August 2021||Last week of August|
|Second internal evaluation||October 2021||Last week of October|
|Third internal evaluation||January, 2022||Last week of January|
|First quarterly audit||Third and fourth week of September||Second week of October|
|Semi-annual audits||Second and third week of December||First week of January|
|Exams before the board||First & Second Week of February||Fourth week of February|
|Annual home exam (9th & 11th)||Third and fourth week of February||–|
|Phase I of the 11th & 12th internship||January 1st to 15th, 2022||–|
|Phase II of the 11th & 12th internship||January 16 to 31, 2022||–|
|10th & 12th board exams||First & second week of March 2022||–|
UPMSP Calendar 2021-22 for UP Board Exams 2022 – Key Points
- The UP Board Exams 2022 will take place in March.
- According to the new calendar, students are assessed throughout the year using monthly tests and internal exams.
- The new monthly examination system is introduced, the grades of which are regularly communicated to the board of directors for each student.
- This monthly exam will be an objective work with multiple choice questions, MCQs.
- The internal evaluation takes place every two months or every second month, the grades of which are also sent to the board
- Students will essentially experience three to four types of exams – monthly exams, quarterly exams, semi-annual exams, and the final board exams.
- The internships for grades 11 and 12 take place in two phases in January.
- Grade 10 and 12 curriculum must be completed by January 15, and Grade 9 and 11 curriculum by January 31, 2022.
- As part of this calendar, preliminary and home exams are also carried out in February.
Related: UP Board Result 2021: Expected soon – Download the UPMSP 10th Roll Number from upmsp.edu.in here
With this system, the board has ensured that all results are tabulated and communicated to it. This would make it relatively easier to calculate and tabulate student grades, since now even the board would have all the results with them. It would also be easier to compare the results. UPMSP released this new schedule after the Central Board of Secondar Education, CBSE issued its new assessment criteria.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )