The official notice of this was published on the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in . The curriculum of the UP Police Constable The exam consists of general knowledge, general Hindi, numerical skills and intellectual aptitude / IQ / rationality. The total weight of the work is 300 points with a total of 150 questions.
UPP exam pattern
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern
The UP Police Constable Exam is a goal-oriented exam that consists of four different papers i.e. General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical Skills, and Mental Aptitude / IQ / Reasonable Skills.
The total weight of the work is 300 points with a total of 150 questions. There is also a negative grade of 0.25 for each wrong answer on the exam. Candidates should be sure of their answers before answering the question to avoid a negative rating.
|subjects||Total number of questions||Brands|
|Mental aptitude / IQ / rationality||37||74|
UP Police Constable curriculum
The curriculum of the UP Police Constable Exam consists of four papers, as already mentioned. In order to prepare well for the exam, one must be thorough with the curriculum.
UP Police Constable Syllabus for General Awareness
This exam reviews the general awareness of candidates. In order to prepare thoroughly, one has to do the daily affairs every day and take as much of the quizzes as possible.
The exam usually examines current topics from the past year or six months. A brief idea about the General Awareness curriculum is mentioned:
- History of India
- Education, culture, traditions and social practices of the state of Uttar Pradesh
- Indian constitution
- Indian agriculture
- India and its neighboring countries
- National / international awards
- Indian culture
- Indian economy,
- Population, environment and urbanization
- Indian and World Geography and Natural Resources
- Human rights
- Revenue, police and general administrative arrangements in Uttar Pradesh
- Homeland Security and Terrorism
- Cyber crime
- Demonetization and its effects
- Social media communication
- Important days
- Countries / capitals / currencies
- Discoveries & Research
- Books and their authors, etc.
UP Police Constable for General Hindi –
This exam tests candidates for their knowledge and general mastery of the Hindi language.
- हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषाएं
- हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान- हिन्दी वर्णमाला
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां
- समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- अपठित बोध
- प्रसिद्ध कवि
- लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
- हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार, आदी
UP Police Curriculum for Numerical Skills
General math questions are asked in the Numerical Skills section. The important topics are-
- Number system
- Average & percentage
- Decimals and fractions
- Ratio and proportion
- Win and loss
- Simple & compound interest
- Time and work
- Use of tables and graphs
- Time and distance
- Arithmetic calculations
UP Police Constable Mental Skills Curriculum
Review the important topics for the mental faculties section-
- Logical diagrams
- Word and alphabet
- Rows of letters and numbers
- Sense of direction
- Symbol relationship interpretation
- Logical interpretation of data
- The power of arguments
- Common sense test
- Perception test
UP Police Constable IQ Test Syllabus
Some important topics for Intelligence Quotient are:
- Series final test
- Directional sense test
- Relationship and analogy test
- Recognize unequal
- Blood relatives
- Problems based on alphabets
- Time sequence test
- Venn diagram
- Arrange in order
- Mathematical ability test
UP Police Curriculum for Mental Aptitude
The subjects for mental aptitude are as follows:
- Public interest
- Law & Order
- Fight against crime
- Rule of law
- Communal harmony
- Adaptability Adapt
- Job information
- Police system
- Contemporary police problems
- Gender sensitivity
- Interests profession
- Mental strength
- Sensitivity to minorities & disadvantaged people
UP Police Constable Logical Thinking Curriculum
The topics under UP Police Reasoning Ability are as follows:
- Spatial visualization
- Visual memory
- Analysis and judgment
- solve problems
- Verbal and figural classification,
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Arithmetic series of numbers
- Skills in dealing with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship.
Frequently asked questions about UP Police Constable
Ques. What will the medium of the question paper be?
Answer- The question paper is written in both English and Hindi.
Ques. Is the exam carried out in offline mode?
Answer- The test is only carried out in online mode.
Ques. What happens after the written exam?
Answer- Candidates will be invited to the document review and the standard physical test after the written exams
* The article may contain information on previous academic years, please visit the exam official website.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )