Download SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 in Hindi exam template
The personnel selection committee has finally released the notification for the SSC recruitment process 2022 for the position of multi-tasking personnel non-technical, MTS in various departments and areas. All candidates who want to become part of the government services can complete their application process for it through the official web portal. The suitable candidate for this position can complete their application process through the official web portal of this recruitment process. This application process will from February 2022 in the candidate the application process up to March 2022. This hiring notification is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone wishing to be part of the state process to complete the application process for the same through an online web portal. Applicants must download the SSC MTS curriculum 2022 in the form of a PDF for optimal preparation for the upcoming exam.
SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Syllabus 2022 in Hindi PDF Download
All candidates who have already gone through the application process need to prepare fairly well for this recruitment process as the level of competition increases every year as many students or applicants apply for the recruitment process. All candidates who wanted to prepare for this exam are instructed to review the previous year’s examination paper and can then prepare for the examination process.
SSC MTS 2022 Recruitment, Job Vacancy, Notification PDF Details
This recruiting process has some key highlights that applicants need to know who-
|Authority name||Personnel Selection Committee (SSC)|
|Address name||Multitasking staff (non-technical) MTS|
|Total number of posts||8000+ expected posts|
|Registration start||Notified soon|
|The last date for submitting the application form||Notified soon|
The selection process in this recruitment process has to be done in several stages, which
- Computer-aided examination (Paper-I
- Descriptive paper (Paper-II)
Subject-specific Multi Tasking Staff Technical / non-technical curriculum 2022
The online paper 1 will be of an objective type known as SSC MTS paper 1. The subjects of this paper are –
- General intelligence & reasoning
- Numerical suitability
- General English
- General awareness
Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam Pattern 2022 for Paper 1 in Hindi / English PDF
This exam has a total score of 100 points, for which the candidates are given 90 minutes, the so-called 1.5 hours, and for the disabled candidates 2 hours. In this test, candidates are also required to face a negative score, which is 0.25 points for each incorrect answer in this recruitment process. This exam process is conducted in English and Hindi.
SSC MTS Recruitment Paper 2 exam template 2022
Paper -2 in this examination procedure is of the conventional nature, with the subject of a short essay or letter in English or any other language included on the 8th List of the Constitution. This exam is a descriptive type of exam in which candidates are required to write a short essay or letter in English or another language listed in Appendix 8 of the Constitution. This examination procedure is only qualifying. This procedure will only be carried out for those applicants who meet the deadline prescribed by the Commission in Paper I for different categories.
Download SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022 PDF for Paper 1
|object||Number of questions||Brands||Total duration|
|General intelligence & reasoning||25th||25th||90 minutes|
SSC MTS 2022 Paper 2 (Descriptive Test)
|object||maximum number of points||total time|
|Short essay / letter in English
or contain any language
in the 8th appendix of the constitution
The syllabus for this examination procedure is:
- General intelligence: It would involve questions of a non-verbal nature. The test includes questions about similarities and differences, spatial visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminatory observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, etc. The test will also include questions that test the candidate’s abilities should be able to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetic calculations and other analytical functions.
- English language: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of the English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and their correct use, etc. is tested.
- Numerical suitability: This paper contains questions about problems related to number systems, the calculation of whole numbers, decimals, and fractions, and the relationship between numbers, basic arithmetic operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs , Measurement, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work, etc.
- General awareness: The questions are designed to test the candidate’s ability to test the candidate’s general awareness of the surrounding environment and its application to society. Questions are also intended to test knowledge of current events and everyday observation and experience topics in their scientific terms, as can be expected of an educated person. The test also includes questions about India and its neighboring countries, specifically sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general government including the Indian constitution and scientific research, etc. These questions are designed so that they do not require specific questions to be studied in each discipline.
The syllabus for the SSC MTS exam is as follows:
The paper is written in Hindi, English and other languages listed in Annex VIII of the Constitution in order to test basic language skills that correspond to the educational qualification required for the position. Candidates have to write a short essay / letter.
SSC MTS General Intelligence and Reasoning Curriculum
|S. No.||SSC MTS General Intelligence and Argumentation Topics||Number of questions|
|1||Numbers & alphabetical series||25 questions|
|4th||Odd one out|
|8th||Non-verbal: Fold and cut paper, flip the picture, embed or complete the picture, count the figure|
|12th||Order of words according to dictionary|
SSC MTS Numerical Proficiency Curriculum
|S.No.||SSC MTS Numerical aptitude topics||Number of questions|
|1||Number system / HCF / LCM||25 questions|
|4th||Loss of profit|
|5||Relationship, Mixture & Assertion|
|6th||Time speed distance|
|7th||CI & SI|
SSC MTS curriculum for the English language
|S.No.||SSC MTS English language topics||Number of questions|
|1||Find the mistake||25 questions|
|2||fill the gaps|
|5||Spelling / Misspelled Word Detection|
|6th||Idioms and idioms,|
|7th||One word replacement|
|8th||Improvement of sentences|
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |