The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parishad (UPMSP) published the academic calendar for the 2021-22 session on Thursday. The state board will conduct the specialist exams for grades 10 and 12 in March 2022. This year the board also added a monthly audit schedule to the calendar.
The internal exams for students in grades 9 and 10 take place in August, October and January. The board has introduced a new paper template for questions for grade 9 students. The thesis will have two sections with 30 point MCQs and 70 percentage points for theoretical questions.
Reading | CBSE result 2021: Board opens portal for moderation of grades 11-12
The internal evaluation takes place every other month and the result is presented to the board. The UPMSP has also directed schools to complete grades 10 and 12 curriculum by January 15 and grades 9, 11 curriculum must be completed by January 31.
The school administrators were asked to provide a timetable for the classes. The Secondary Education Department will also publish a schedule for online classes held on Doordarshan.
Also read | JEE Main 2021 May meeting: NTA extended last date for registration, gap between third and fourth meeting increased
The practical exams take place in January. The first phase lasts from January 1st to 15th, the second phase from January 16th to 31st. The syllabus for the 2022 exam was also updated based on percent COVID-19 Pandemic.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )