Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 Download PDF and Exam Pattern.
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world geography
- Indian politics and governance
- Economic and social development
- Current events of national and international importance
- Indian agriculture
- General science
(1) हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
(2) रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
(4) , समास,
(6) अनेकार्थी शब्द,
(7) विलोम शब्द,
(8th) पर्यायवाची शब्द,
(9) मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
(10) तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
1. Anatomy and physiology : Skeletal system, muscular system, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, digestive system, excretory system, nervous system, endocrine system, reproductive system and sensory organs.
2. Basics of care : Care as a profession, care of the therapeutic environment, care process and care plan, admission and discharge of a patient, the dying patient, hygiene and physical needs, activity and exercises, safety needs, removal needs, care and special condition, covering the nutritional needs, observation of patients, Device maintenance, barrier maintenance, drug delivery, recording and reporting.
3. First aid : Significance and rules of first aid emergency situations such as fire; Earthquake; Famines; Fractures; accident; Poisoning; Drown; Bleeding; Insect bites; Foreign body transport of injured persons, bandages and splinting, immediate and subsequent role of the caregiver
4th Medical surgical nursing : Role and responsibilities of the nurse in the medical and surgical setting. Care of surgical patients, anesthesia. Diseases of the cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal system, urogenital system and nervous system. Disorders and diseases of the respiratory system, the musculoskeletal system. Blood disease and blood transfusion. Endocrine system, metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases: hyper- and hyposecretion, cysts / tumors, diabetes mellitus, obesity gout. The diseases of the skin, ear, nose and throat. Diseases and disorders of the eye, intensive care nursing. Common Deficiency Diseases, Prevalence in India, Early Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment. Communicable diseases: viruses, bacteria, zoonoses and mosquitoes.
5. Psychiatric nursing : Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management, and Nurse Role.
6th Community health care : Concept, definition of Community Health, difference between: – Institutional and Community Health Nursing, qualities and functions of Community Health Nursing, aspects of Community Health Nursing, demographics and family care.
Health team : Composition in the Community Health Center (CHC), Primary Health Center (PHC); Sub-center. Role of nursing staff at different levels: health workers, health officers, health nurses, health officers, health statistics. Health education and communication skills.
7thMidwife and gynecological nursing : Introduction and definition, normal pregnancy, prenatal care, care and advice on nutrition during pregnancy, pregnancy exercises, mild pregnancy disorders and relief from complaints.
Pregnancy Related Diseases Preparing for Normal Childbirth : Normal Labor – First Stage, Second Stage, and Third Stage Labor, Baby and Child Care Management, Maternal Care Management During Puerperium, Pregnancy Complications and Management, High Risk Pregnancies and Management, Labor Complications, Postpartum Management Complications, Obstetrics, Medications in the Obstetrics, ethical and legal aspects relating to midwives and gynecological nursing, fertility and infertility diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system including the breasts.
8th. Pediatric nursing : Concept in child health care and role of the pediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, the toddler, the infant’s disorder, the detection and treatment of congenital abnormalities, breastfeeding, the introduction of solids, the pre- and post-operative care and the preparation of the parents on the operation of the infant.
Diseases of children : Etiology, signs and symptoms medical and surgical management, care, complications, diet and drug therapy, prevention and treatment of diseases – gastrointestinal system, respiratory system, genitourinary system, cardiovascular system, nervous system, eye and ear, nutritional disorders, communicable diseases, hematological disorders, endocrine disorders, child health emergencies, mental disorders and the disabled child.
9. Professional trends and adaptation : Definition and criteria of the nursing profession, qualities of a professional nurse, personal professional growth and continuing education career in nursing, professional organizations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organization, UNICEF, Association for the trained Nurses of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
10. microbiology : Extent and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in nursing, classification of microorganisms and factors influencing growth, sources of infection, entry and exit portals of microbes, transmission of infections, sampling and principles to be followed when sampling, immunity, Control and destruction of microorganisms
11. psychology : Definition, scope and meaning for nurses, psychology of human behavior: emotions, attitudes, frustration and defense mechanisms, personality, intelligence and related factors, learning and observation.
12. sociology : Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The socio-cultural and economic aspects of the community and their impact on health and disease. The family: family as a social institution and basic unit of health care, basic needs of the family, advantages of planned parenthood. Society: concept of society, rural and urban society.
13. personal hygiene : Maintaining health, physical health and mental health.
14th Environmental hygiene :
water: Safe and healthy water, use of water, water pollution, water-borne diseases, and water purification. Air: air pollution, air pollution prevention and control.
Waste: waste, excrement, sewage, health hazards of this waste collection, disposal and disposal of waste, housing, noise.
fifteen. Computer in care : Hard Drive Operating Systems, Computer Usage in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.
UPPSC Staff Nurse vacancy 2021
Dear Candidates, I have provided you with detailed information on the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 and UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021.
Organization carried out
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the post||Nurse|
|All vacancies||3012 posts|
|Start date of the online application||July 16, 2021|
|Last date of online application||August 16, 2021|
|Deadline for submitting the online application fee||August 12, 2021|
|Exam date||Notify soon|
|Advt No of the UPSC Principal Syllabus 2021||A-4 / E-1/2021|
|Age limit (as of July 1, 2021)||
|Salary as a nurse at UPPSC||Rs. 9300-34800, salary Rs. 4600 / – (revised salary table of tariff level 7 Rs. 44900 – 142400 / -)|
|UPPSC Nursing Selection Process||1. Written exam (target type) 2. Merit list|
|category||UPPSC Curriculum for Nurses 2021|
If you would like that our article, then tell us by comment and if so You want any job-related information, then you will Visit our page and Many Thanks everything to be with us.
Official website: – Click here
UPPSC Staff Nurse Curriculum 2021
Other government curricula
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )