UPSC CMS Books 2022– The article describes the requirements of every UPSC CMS candidate for quality books. We have recommended certain books to serve as your mentor for the exams. UPSC conducts Combined Medical Services (CMS) to identify candidates for medical offices. UPSC CMS consists of two levels, Part I and Part II, and aspirants must qualify for each of the levels to be considered qualified. The Part II exam syllabus is the Personality Test, which includes general knowledge and awareness as well as critical and analytical skills. In addition, the personality test also examines mental alertness, social behavior and character integrity. Read the article for more details
UPSC CMS Books 2022
The UPSC CMS exam consists of 2 levels, Part I and Part II. Aspirants must qualify for each of these phases in order to take the UPSC CMS exams. This article provides the curriculum and exam template for the UPSC CMS 2022 exams. Candidates can also access the prep tips in this article.
UPSC CMS books
Reference books play a huge role in preparing for national-level exams such as CMS. In these reference works, candidates can get all sorts of resources from the previous year’s work, sample tests, sample work, notes, etc. Aspirants can practice with these books while learning more about the topic in preparation. Here is the list of some highly recommended preparation books for the UPSC CMS exam 2022
Here are some writers who can help students get good grades on the exam. These books are also available from Amazon at discounted prices
- K Park – Preventive and Social Medicine
- DRArora – Medical Parasitology
- Rajeev Kumar (Elsevier India) – Comprehensive Elsevier Guide to Combined Medical Services
- Dr. KS Narayan Reddy – Fundamentals of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- BDChaurasia – Human Anatomy
- Inderbir Singh – Human Embryology
UPSC CMS curriculum 2022
Without a full understanding of the curriculum, it is incompatible to have an effective UPSC CMS prep strategy. The CMS exam consists of two phases – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Take a look at the UPSC CMS 2022 curriculum from below
UPSC CMS paper 1 curriculum
- General medicine
UPSC CMS Paper 2 curriculum
- General operation
- Gynecology and obstetrics
- Preventive social and non-profit service
The Part II curriculum is the Personality Test, which includes general knowledge and awareness, supplemented by critical and analytical skills. In addition, the personality test also tests mental alertness, social behavior and character integrity.
UPSC CMS exam template 2022
See the UPSC CMS exam template below:
- language: English.
- length of time: 02 hours
- Types of questions: Paper with lens type.
- max. marked: Each piece of paper bears 250 marks.
- Evaluation scheme: Negative marking of 1/3 of the positive marks
- mode: Computer-based test
|Paper I.||Number of questions|
|Paper II||Number of questions|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive and social medicine||40|
Preparation tips for UPSC CMS 2022
Below are some tips to help you crack the UPSC CMS exam effectively
Know your curriculum
As candidates begin their UPSC CMS preparation, it is important to understand the syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Without a complete understanding of the curriculum, it is difficult to develop a good UPSC CMS preparation strategy and methodology. Candidates should receive the full curriculum in PDF format or receive a hard copy of the curriculum to make it more accessible and manageable
- Candidates must have in-depth knowledge of wounds, infections, tumors, blood vessels, cysts / sinuses, head and neck, chest, liver, bile, pancreas, spleen, peritoneum, abdominal wall, etc.
- For the Obstetrics section, one should study in depth prenatal conditions, prenatal conditions, postnatal conditions, and the management of normal or complicated labor.
- For the Gynecology Section, candidates must study topics such as applied anatomy, applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, uterine displacement, genital tract infections and genital neoplasm, normal childbirth and safe birthing practices, high risk pregnancy and management, intra-uterine growth retardation, and forensic examination of the body and gynecology including rape.
- Family planning preparation
- Contraceptives, UD and oral pills, surgical procedures, sterilization and organization of programs in urban and rural areas, and medical abortion need to be studied in detail.
Taking notes is the most important part of your preparation strategy. While preparing for CMS 2022, you will need to take notes in plain English. This allows you to remember the topic more intensively and for longer. On the other hand, the self-made notes come in handy during the final stages of exam revision.
About UPSC CMS 2022
The examination for the post of Medical Officer, Combined Medical Services (CMS) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates must have passed the written and practical exam of the MBBS final year. The maximum age for UPSC CMS is 32 years. The selection for the position of the CMS is made in 2 parts, which consist of a written exam and a personality test or a round of interviews. A document review is also carried out prior to the interview to verify the suitability of the candidates.
frequently asked Questions
Answer There is a negative evaluation in the objective type tests of the written UPSC CMS 2022 test. Each wrong answer reduces ⅓ points assigned to this question
Answer Arun Yadav’s Rapid Digestion is the most popular among students
Answer UPSC Solved Papers Compiler can be found on Amazon at a great price. The author of the recommended book is Dr. Singaram
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |