UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Schedule 2021 & Exam Sample PDF Download: Did you apply for the UPSC CMS exam? If so, go through this page and review the information. Here we have the detailed UPSC CMS Syllabus 2021 together with the UPSC Exam Pattern for Combined Medical Services and selection process. In addition, our team has attached the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Plan & Exam Template PDF at the bottom of this page. So download it and prepare for the test.
UPSC CMS Exam Schedule 2021 – Complete Information
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Schedule 2021 | Exam Pattern|
|Organization name||Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Exam for Medical Services (CMS)|
|Post names||Deputy Department Physician, Deputy Medical Doctor, General Practitioner|
|Selection process||Written test (paper 1 & 2), personal interview|
|Workplace||All over India|
UPSC CMS exam selection process 2021
Candidates who applied for the UPSC CMS exam should take the Selection process for the UPSC CMS exam must and should. Since there are two rounds, it is the written test and the personal interview. Likewise, the written test consists of two papers, paper – I and paper-II. All applicants should attempt both papers in order to qualify for the combined medical service exam, which is conducted by officers of the PSC Association.
- Written test (paper 1 & paper 2)
- Personal interview
UPSC CMS exam template 2021
The UPSC CMS 2021 exam is carried out in 2 parts. In Part I there will be 2 papers. Computer-based test of 500 marks. Every paper is made for 2 hours. In Part II, the personality test with 100 points is carried out for those who qualify for the CBT exam. There are four alternatives for answering each question. For any question the candidate gave an incorrect answer to. One third (0.33) of the points assigned to this question will be deducted as a penalty.
Paper – I.
|Subject name||Number of questions||Number of brands|
|General medicine||96||250 marks|
Paper – II
|Subject name||Number of questions||Number of brands|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive and social medicine||40|
Download PDF of the UPSC Combined Medical Exam Syllabus 2021
Many of you are searching for the UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 202. In the interests of all candidates appearing, we had them UPSC Combined Medical Exam Curriculum PDF Download option at the bottom of the page. The UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus usually helps you get good grades in the exam, as these can be saved on the device and you have every single topic in the syllabus completely under control. Only then does a candidate qualify for the CMS exam. And join the Union Public Service Commission organization.
General medicine including the following:
- Respiratory diseases
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Genito urinary
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections / communicable diseases (virus, rickets, bacteria, spirochetal, protozoa, metazoa, fungi)
- Nutrition / growth
- Skin disorders (dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal system
- Emergency medicine
- Frequent poisoning
- Tropical medicine
- Intensive care
- Focus on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Vaccine-preventable diseases and diseases not preventable by vaccinations
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Psychiatry includes depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar illness, and schizoprenia.
Pediatrics including the following
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic care for newborns,
- Normal development milestones,
- Accidents and poisoning in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Vaccinations in children,
- Recognition of children with special needs and management, and
- National Child Health Programs.
Surgery (surgery including ENT, ophthalmology, traumatology and orthopedics)
- General operation
- Blood vessels
- Cysts / sinuses
- Head and neck
- Digestive tract (esophagus, stomach, intestines, anus, development)
- Liver, gall bladder, pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological surgery
- ENT medicine ENT
- Breast surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of common surgical diseases
- Pre- and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Forensic and ethical questions in surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Pathophysiology and Management of Shock.
GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Conditions before birth
- Intranatal conditions
- Postpartum Conditions
- Management of normal or complicated labor
- Applied anatomy questions
- Questions about applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions about infections in the genital tract
- Questions about neoplasms in the genital tract
- Questions about the displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Risk Pregnancy and Management
- Intra-uterine growth retardation
- Forensic medical examination at Obgy and gynecology including rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- UD and oral pills
- Operational process, sterilization and organization of programs in urban and rural areas
- Medical termination of pregnancy
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- Social and community medicine
- Concept of health, disease and preventive medicine
- Health management and planning
- General epidemiology
- Demographics and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental health
- Food and health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Health at work
- Genetics and health
- International health
- Medical sociology and health education
- Mother and child health
- National programs
- Dealing with common health problems
- Ability to oversee national health programs
- Knowledge of mother and child health
- Ability to identify, investigate, report, plan and manage community health issues, including malnutrition and emergencies.
|How to Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Plan 2021 PDF & Exam Sample PDF||Click here|
Follow our website Now freshmen for more detailed information such as the UPSC Combined Medical Services examination schedule. Thank you and all the best for your CMS exam.
UPSC CMS Curriculum 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2021 PDF?
You can download the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2021 from the official website or from FreshersNow.Com.
How long does the UPSC CMS exam take?
The time limit for the UPSC CMS exam is 2 hours.
Is there a negative evaluation in the UPSC CMS exam?
There is no negative rating for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam.
How many questions are asked in the UPSC CMS Paper I exam?
96 questions from general medicine and 24 questions from pediatrics are asked in the UPSC CMS Paper I exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )