UPSC EPFO 2021 exam study material: Review Indian Freedom Struggle (Indian Freedom Struggle) Topics and Key Questions with Answers in preparation for the UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam for Recruiting 421 Enforcement Officer / Accountant jobs.
UPSC EPFO 2021 exam study material: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has postponed the EPFO exam 2021 and will post the new exam dates on their official website – upsc.gov.in. The written exam is conducted offline at various exam centers to fill the 421 Enforcement Officer / Accountant positions in the Employee Benefit Institution (EPFO), M / o Labor and Employment.
Receive UPSC EPFO 2021 exam and admissions card updates
The recruitment test (RT) will be an offline exam (pen & paper based) consisting of objective multiple choice questions (MCQs):
Get the detailed syllabus and exam template of the UPSC EPFO 2021 exam
a) The exam lasts two hours.
b) All questions are rated equally.
c) The test consists of objective questions with several possible answers.
d) The examination medium is both Hindi and English.
e) 1/3approx Points are deducted for incorrect answers.
f) PwD candidates are granted compensation time of 20 minutes per hour in the RT and the Scribe facility
Review the UPSC EPFO 2021 exam schedule and admission card rules
UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam – Essential Story – Indian Freedom Struggle Topics
Here are some key topics related to History – Indian Freedom Struggle UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam:
History – Indian struggle for freedom
1857 uprising – First War of Independence against the British; Causes of the rise of the Indian national movement; Indian Nationalism – The Temperate Phase; Morley Minto Reforms; Partition of Bengal in 1905; Indian National Movement – Extremist Period; Important Indian freedom fighter; Revolutionaries in the Indian freedom movement; The rise of Gandhi in the Indian struggle for freedom; The Rowlatt Act and the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre; The Lucknow Pact, 1916; Non-cooperation movement; Home rule movement; Salt satyagraha; Moplah Rebellion of 1921; Simon Commission; Swaraj Party; Gandhi-Irwin Pact; First round table conference in 1930; Poona Pact; Cripps mission; Leave the India Movement; Sessions of the Indian National Congress; Indian Independence Act 1947
Download UPSC EPFO previous year’s papers and answer key as PDF
UPSC EPFO 2021 exam Important questions for the story – Indian struggle for freedom
Below are some key questions about the main concepts of History – Indian Freedom Struggle:
1. Who is the author of The Evolution of Provincial Finance in British India: A Study in the Provincial Decentralization of Imperial Finance?
(a) Dadabhai Naoroji
(b) Dr. BR Ambedkar
(c) MN Roy
(d) Jawaharlal Nehru
Review UPSC EPFO 2021 exam preparation tips and strategy
2. What were the names of the farmers’ associations that were founded in Kerala in the 1930s?
(a) Kisan Sabha
(b) Kirti Kisan
(c) Karshaka Sangam
(d) Kisan Morcha
Review UPSC EPFO Previous Cutoff and Minimum Skill Points
3. Which of the following statements about Lord Curzon is correct in the context of international affairs?
(a) He advocated a pacifist policy
(b) He wanted to establish a British sphere of influence over the Persian Gulf and Seistan.
(c) He wanted England and Russia to be friends against China.
(d) He wanted to lead a flag waving mission to the United States.
Check out the FAQs about the UPSC EPFO 2021 exam
4. Why did Congress 9. explainedthe Can it be ‘Ethiopia Day’?
(a) Because the Ethiopians declared their support for India’s independence from British rule.
(b) Because on that day Ethiopia became independent from Great Britain.
(c) Because Ethiopia was attacked by Italy in early 1936 and their resistance was considered a struggle for freedom.
(d) Because Ethiopian leaders denounced Mussolini.
Review UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Enforcement / Accounts Officer Salary by 7th Salary Committee, Job Profile, and Promotion Policy
5. Which of the following statements about Assam in British India is correct?
(a) It was part of the North-East Frontier Agency.
(b) It was declared a province in 1865.
(c) It was separated from Bengal in 1874 and made, along with Syihet, the province of a Chief Commissioner.
(d) It was a princely state ruled by the Ahom kings.
Check the details of 421 EO / AO positions under UPSC EPFO 2021 Recruitment
6. Who founded the Bharat Stree Mahamandal, which first met in Allahabad in 1910?
(a) Annie Besant
(b) Meherbai Tata
(c) Saraladevi Chaudhurani
(d) Tarabai Schmde
Click here for the UPSC 2021 exam calendar
7. Which of the following points is not a characteristic of the Non-Cooperation Movement?
(a) The economic boycott was intense and successful.
(b) The middle class participated in the movement in very large numbers.
(c) It was characterized by uneven geographical distribution and regional differences.
(d) Along with the non-cooperation, other Gandhian social reform movements such as the anti-liquor campaign achieved some success.
8. Which of the following publications was started by Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan in 1928?
(b) Khudai Khidmatgar
(c) Young India
(d) India is awakening
9. Who of the following was the founder of the Arya Mahila Samaj in the early 1880s?
(a) Swami Dayananda Saraswati
(b) Swami Vivekananda
(c) Pandita Ramaba
(d) Ramabai ranade
10. Who of the following people is considered to be the first Indian to be jailed in the exercise of his journalistic duties?
(a) Mahatma Gandhi
(b) Rabindranath Tagore
(c) Lokmanya Tilak
(d) Surendranath Banerjee
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )