UPSC Engineering Services, Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examination, Combined Geo-Scientist Examination notification will be released on Wednesday (22 September). Interested candidates can apply through official website- upsc.gov.in.
The preliminary exam will be conducted on February 20. The official notification of Geo-Scientist, Engineering Services Exam will have the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process and final merit list.
Meanwhile, the result of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Main Examination was released on August 16. Combined Geo-Scientist Main (Written) Exam 2021 was earlier held on 17th and 18th July. For details of Engineering Services, Geo-Scientist Main Exam Result, candidates can check the official website- upsc.gov.in.
Read more | Women candidates to appear in NDA entrance exam from May next year: Center tells SC
Read also | CBSE CTET 2021 Application Process Begins: Exam Dates, Paper Pattern, Syllabus, How to Apply
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )