UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy for the Last 10 Days, Review the Audit Plan for the last few days prior to the exam. The selection committee for subordinate services in Uttar Pradesh had announced a total of 1,477 vacancies for junior engineers from various engineering branches. Due to some unfortunate events, the Board of Management was unable to conduct the audit at this point in time. Finally, the new UPSSSC JE Exam Date 2018 will be announced by the board, according to which the exam will be held on January 30th, 2022. To help these students get the best result from their preparations, in this article we have the best revision plan for the last ones Days and UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy discussed. Candidates are advised to read the article to the end.
Now keep up to date with the latest 24/7 engineering government jobs. Download the ADDA247 app now! CLICK HERE
UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy: Exam Overview
|UPSSSC JE recruitment 2018|
|Authority name||Uttar Pradesh Selection Committee for Subordinate Services|
|Name of the post||Junior engineer|
|UPSSSC JE 2018 exam date||January 30, 2022|
|Official website||@ upsssc.gov.in|
UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy: Exam Pattern
To prepare for an exam, we first need a basic idea of the exam to begin creating the plan. Review the UPSSSC JE Exam Pattern below
|paper||object||questions||Brands||length of time|
|Paper I.||General Hindi & English||75||75||2 hours|
|Paper II||mechanical engineering||125||375||2 hours|
UPSSSC JE Preparation Strategy 2018: Curriculum
The detailed curriculum for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018 PDF Download can be done from the link below. Candidates are advised to download the curriculum first and read it carefully.
UPSSSC JE preparation strategy 2018
The most important element in any exam preparation strategy is understanding the need for the exam and working accordingly. The UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018 Exam consists of questions that test candidates’ technical ability, reasoning skills, general knowledge, and basic computer understanding.
Every single candidate is different in their own way, a general curriculum does not work the same for everyone. While there are certain elements that must be considered by all UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018 aspirants, make sure to check the following points
- Candidates must attach more importance to subjects / subjects that are comparatively more important than others
- a topic-related analysis should be carried out for all test subjects by means of test series, quizzes and test tests
- A cyclical revision technique should be followed.
- Real-time mock tests are a must-have so that you don’t be scared during the actual exam.
- a good and trustworthy resource is required for current affairs. Check ADDA247 app for the best and most focused current affairs.
UPSSSC JE revision schedule for the last 10 days
The revision is the most important part of exam preparation. To help students create the correct revision plan in the final days before the exam, we have discussed a few key points in order to create a good and most effective revision plan for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018
- In the final days leading up to the exams, don’t use more than one resource, trust your notes, books you’ve read, or the courses you’ve taken.
- Don’t go into the topics that you haven’t covered before, but rather revise the topics that you have already covered.
- Set a schedule for mock tests, don’t let your score excite or demotivate you, analyze the whole mock test well and work on your mistakes.
- Do not learn too much or too little during this time, keep the pace and momentum that you have maintained so far.
- Keep revising notes, important flagged questions, and any important things you flagged during preparation.
ADDA247 wishes all the best to all aspirants for the 2018 UPSSSC JE exam
Sharing is caring!
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |