Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has decided to use the new application process and selection process for application Group C Positions in different departments of the the government of Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Preliminary Aptitude Test 2021 Exam Pattern & Curriculum
Applicants currently have to apply separately for all exams. As a result, there are differences and unnecessary errors in the information on student application forms. To keep this problem in mind, UPSSSC has implemented a new exam pattern since Preliminary UPSSSC eligibility test (Uttar Pradesh Adhinasth Seva Chayan Aayog – Prarambhik Patrata Pariksha) for his upcoming recruiting.
Before you start preparing for UPSSSC PET 2021, it is very important to understand the exam pattern, which is the first step in preparing for a competitive exam. Aspirants must be aware of the exam pattern, curriculum, and type of questionnaires from similar exams conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. So let’s take a look at the UPSSSC PET 2021 exam sample given below:
|UPSSSC PET 2021 Highlights 2021|
|Guided body||Uttar Pradesh Selection Committee for Subordinate Services (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the exam||UPSSSC PET 2021|
|category||Exam Pattern & Curriculum|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Exam duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Auditing standard||Secondary level / secondary level II|
|Negative mark||1/4 marks|
The questions are presented as Hindi language, reasoning, general knowledge, current affairs and general mathematics of the upper level.
Let’s take a bird’s eye view of the theme and brand distribution from the table below:
|subjects||Number of questions||Brands|
|1.||Current Affairs / General Awareness||20th||20th|
|2.||General Hindi & General English||10||10|
|3.||Analysis of 2 unread passages||10||10|
|7th||Indian national movement||05||05|
|9.||Indian Constitution and Public Administration||05||05|
|12th||Analysis of the table interpretation||10||10|
Examination plan UPSSSC PET 2021:
|General Hindi||अनेकार्थी शब्द, वर्तनी, मुहावरे, अलंकार, समास,, रस, कारक,, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, वाक्य, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, काल, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित आदि|
|General English||English grammar & questions about the passage|
|Thinking ability||Coding-Decoding, Arithmetic Thinking, Analogy, Classification, Missing Number, Matrix, Number Counting, Pattern Completion, Number Series, Consanguinity, Venn Diagram, Cubes & Cubes, Series, Mirror Image, Water Image, etc.|
|Basic arithmetic||Number Systems, HCF and LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Number System, Time and Labor, Time and Distance, Basic Arithmetic Operations, Averages, Easier and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentages, Pipes and Cistern, Boat and Electricity, Time Speed & Distance, Partnership , Issues with age, measurement, etc.|
|Current / General Awareness||National current affairs & international current affairs, sport, personalities, places of importance, days and appointments, dates, news, news, awards and honors, literature, books and authors, general static knowledge of the state, etc.|
|General knowledge||Indian history and national movement, culture, geography, Indian economy, Indian constitution, etc.|
|General science||Basic Physics, Basic Chemistry, Basic Biology|
UPSSSC aims to use a two-tier exam system Level I PET exam and Level II main exam. Then based on Preliminary aptitude test grades only, at the second level it was decided to organize a main test (ability test and physical performance test, etc.) for the shortlisted aspirants in accordance with the relevant service manuals and department-specific requirements.
Note: UPSSSC has decided to conduct PET testing for Group C positions in different departments in Uttar Pradesh state. two times a year.
Some important points of the Preliminary aptitude test:
- Students who apply for the PET exam receive a percentage of points.
- 15-time candidates will be shortlisted based on the percentile obtained in the preliminary aptitude test (the list is in descending order).
- The grades received from applicants in the preliminary aptitude test remain valid for 3 years.
- There will be no upper limit for participation in the PET repeat examination. All students have the opportunity to take the repeat exam in order to improve the grades of the aptitude test.
UPSSSC PET ONLINE COACHING:
Online coaching has always been a useful weapon in these tough career battles. Online preparation for this exam has become more accessible not only to aspiring students but also to professionals. Because the online courses for this exam preparation can be attended anytime and anywhere. So, the online coaching courses for Preliminary UPSSSC eligibility test can make this fight a little easier for us is the order of the day.
Here are some other meritorious properties of UPSSSC Online coaching as follows –
- You don’t have to pay huge fees.
- To receive personal attention on weak issues by experienced faculty this helps to analyze and work on weak points / topics.
- Learning materials can be accessed with a simple click.
- Ask us lots of questions to practice and guide us in the strategic approach.
UPSSSC PET ONLINE COURSES:
The online course from UPSSSC Preliminary aptitude test consists of exam qualifying strategy sessions designed to help you do your best on the exam.
The questions are asked by candidates in connection with this degree program. Hindi language, reasoning, general knowledge, current affairs, and general math at the high school level.
This online course has been designed with every minute of details and the mandatory updates related to the exam in mind, which works towards a dream and makes a career through working with the state government.
- 100+ hours course-specific LIVE video courses
- Classes will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Watch video courses on mobile devices, laptops, or desktops
- A viable way to study subjects
- Offers a range of mock tests related to this course
- Clear doubts in the doubt classes
- Watch and record the video courses anytime, anywhere
- Practice more than 5000+ questions and 100+ PDF on the course
The above topics will create your prep that will maintain your mock testing speed with accuracy and will be beneficial in your UPSSSC PET 2021. So prepare your preparation and crack this exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )