UTET 2021 exam is scheduled to be held tomorrow, November 26, 2021 at various centers located in the state. The exam is to be held in two shifts i.e. from 10 am to 12.30 pm in the first shift and from 2 pm to 4.30 pm in the second shift. The officials have already released the admit card for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2021, and candidates have to carry it to the exam hall.
Candidates who are willing to appear for the UTET exam in the coming days can practice with previous year papers. These papers are obtained from authentic sources and provide exam level questions to the candidates. Check the link of UTET previous year papers in the space given below:
The UTET exam is going to be conducted in offline, pen-and-paper mode. A total of 150 questions will be asked from both Paper 1 and 2 in the exam. UTET Paper 1 will have five sections for 30 questions each. The major subjects in Paper 1 are Child Psychology and Development, Language 1 and 2, Mathematics and Environmental Science.
Paper 2 is going to follow the same exam pattern but unlike paper 1 it will have only 4 subjects and 4th paper will be as optional paper. The questions are going to be asked from Child Psychology & Development, Language 1 & 2, Maths & Science and Social Science. Candidates will get 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the test.
Although UTET is an eligibility-based test, the level of questions asked is quite high. So it is important that the candidates follow a proper road map before going for the exam. We have listed some preparation tips for UTET 2021 below:
- Attempt UTET mock tests and analyze the overall performance in the same. Go through the strong and weak points and work on the same
- Revise difficult topics multiple times and make short notes
- Go through the UTET previous year papers and analyze them to mark the priority topics related to the topics asked in the exam
- Prepare a formula sheet for Maths subject and follow it for quick last minute revision
The minimum cut-off for UTET 2021 is 60% marks i.e. 90 marks for general category and 50% and 40% marks for OBC and SC/ST category. Successful candidates are awarded TET certificate with lifetime validity.
Subscribe for latest updates
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )